Anybody fancy a ... [tom JPP tweets out all it's titles...]

They'll never listen Tom.
They've made up their minds that your motives are less then pure and no amount of "mansplaining" it will help; because in their eyes, it's all the man's fault and the women are blameless.
The idea of "personal responsibility" will never enter their minds; because it's only guys who are supposed to be responsible.
Which really says more about their idea of equality, then anything else.

They make no sense. Are they stypid or playing dumb? It takes two to tango. Nobody is having sex by themselves. And nobody is getting raped if they're alone. Physical impossibility. They may not like it, but like my name says "just the facts, mac".

Paraphrased, more like totally fucking distorted. That you can say 'thousands of babies can die and you would still support the second amendment' is seriously fucked up. Why do you want a gun anyway, shouldn't you be campaigning to get rid of the patriarchal rape gun culture?

i love the patriarchal gun culture

Listen I don't agree with rape but if it's going to happen just close your eyes. If you think of someone else you could even enjoy it. I do think too big a deal is made over it. Men get raped too you know.

Jeebus! This is what the ignore feature is all about!

Man was there anybody finer than Billy Dee Williams back in the day?

Carrie Fisher.

Princess+Leia.jpg

Back