Anyone here smoke cigars?

Starving Cubans? We're told that Cuba has a tremendous agrarian economy!
So right here and now you denounce people like Rush Limbaugh and Fred Thompson for openly smoking cuban cigars? You think they should be investigated for committing a crime? The only one that should be accused of a crime involving a cuban cigar is Clinton. I can't believe he would do that with a Cuban Cigar.

Thats darla..........!

Con man? Explain.

Looking for love? What lead you to assume that?

anytime a guy responds to her dribble...she bashes ya with being a old fart trying to hit on her...the girl needs to get out more often! Then again maybe not...most guys would run like hell if they ran across her in a club...she would be giving the 'evil eye' to any guy who even looked in her general direction...she is a sorry state of affairs!;)

anytime a guy responds to her dribble...she bashes ya with being a old fart trying to hit on her...the girl needs to get out more often! Then again maybe not...most guys would run like hell if they ran across her in a club...she would be giving the 'evil eye' to any guy who even looked in her general direction...she is a sorry state of affairs!;)
Hey Redneck tell me about that fine looking automobile you have in your sig block. Is it really for sale? What's it got under the hood, rear end the nine yards? Honestly curious about it.

So right here and now you denounce people like Rush Limbaugh and Fred Thompson for openly smoking cuban cigars? You think they should be investigated for committing a crime? The only one that should be accused of a crime involving a cuban cigar is Clinton. I can't believe he would do that with a Cuban Cigar.
I wasn't aware that they smoked cubans. Are you sure about that?

Was that what she was doing? Yuck! Shit-fire!

I've been married 21 years- still going strong, and my wife's gotten better not bigger. In fact, she's down 15# from her college "fighting weight". And she's still a babe!
DefenderofTheSouth.jpg

Was that what she was doing? Yuck! Shit-fire!

I've been married 21 years- still going strong, and my wife's gotten better not bigger. In fact, she's down 15# from her college "fighting weight". And she's still a babe!
DefenderofTheSouth.jpg
do you want a uniform from the argentinian officer circa Falklands war? I was just wondering cause the picture seems to indicate you have a fasination with the uniforms of Armies that LOSE wars. :pke:

We have a big-box discount store chain here called "JR's" that have cigar shops in them. The shops are about 2500 square feet humidors. Although I haven't been there its like walking into Cuba circa 1950. There is a central glass display/ cashiers island staffed by middle aged women, at least one of which is smoking a cigar at any one time. There must be 50 brands with 3' wide displays and all sizes, and you can buy individual cigars. Around the perimeter there are boxes of the same cigars cataloged by number. If y'all travelling on I77 near Statesville, or I-40 near Burlington, I recommend that you stop in to experience this.

I like Autero Fuentes, Partagas, or Onyx; the darker the better; not too long, about as fat as my index finger.

I don't buy Cuban cigars out of respect for the US embargo.

Embargos are hate crimes against humanity, and are equivalent to a nuclear attack.

I wasn't aware that they smoked cubans. Are you sure about that?
And right here is where during an inteview with Cigar Aficionado Limbaugh is actually smoking a cuban cigar and talks about saving them for special occassions which means when he went to London he bought cubans there, which was perfectly legal and then smuggled them back into the United States. The only thing that bothers me about this is both Thompson and Limbaugh are big supporters of the embargo EXCEPT when it comes to cigars.

do you want a uniform from the argentinian officer circa Falklands war? I was just wondering cause the picture seems to indicate you have a fasination with the uniforms of Armies that LOSE wars. :pke:

It was a college thing, is'all. One of those dress-up at the mall photos. It's king of interesting though, as it foreshadowed our actual life somewhat.

And right here is where during an inteview with Cigar Aficionado Limbaugh is actually smoking a cuban cigar and talks about saving them for special occassions which means when he went to London he bought cubans there, which was perfectly legal and then smuggled them back into the United States. The only thing that bothers me about this is both Thompson and Limbaugh are big supporters of the embargo EXCEPT when it comes to cigars.
Proving that the two men are imperfect.

Embargos are hate crimes against humanity, and are equivalent to a nuclear attack.

What?

Are you serious?

Listen, everybody, the embargo has not done a thing to stop Cuba from being communist. All it has done is made the people MORE dependent on the state and increase America-hatred. If we hadn't of treated Castro like shit, Cuba may very well NEVER have become communist.

Regardless, the cold war is fucking over. Get a life.

What?

Are you serious?

Listen, everybody, the embargo has not done a thing to stop Cuba from being communist. All it has done is made the people MORE dependent on the state and increase America-hatred. If we hadn't of treated Castro like shit, Cuba may very well NEVER have become communist.

Regardless, the cold war is fucking over. Get a life.

The embrago is on the US, not to trade with Cuba. They have the rest of the world to trade with. Cubans are so poor because its a communist country.

And if Cubans hate the US so much, what are they floating in inner tubes trying to get here?

Cigars are just plain nasty..........

Remembering growing up in a Italian Family...my G/pa was from Sicily and smoked Cuban Cigars...he worked at the old Warner Brothers Studios...it was expected for them to partake(cool I suppose)...well I never took the habit...can still remember the smell...yuk!

Second hand cigar smoke can be nasty, especially for the low quality brands. I had an uncle who smoked White Owls. But that's not necessarily true for a good quality, properly aged hand-rolled.

But he smoked.............

Second hand cigar smoke can be nasty, especially for the low quality brands. I had an uncle who smoked White Owls. But that's not necessarily true for a good quality, properly aged hand-rolled.

Cuban...aren't they supposed to be the top of the line? They were just as nasty as the low brands...imho!:eek:

Back