Anyone here tried Popeye's chicken sandwich?

Just wondering. Someone got killed in MD over one last night and the one near me had cars lined up down the road.

Is it really that good?

Have not tried it myself but saw a couple of acquaintances on Facebook talk about waiting in line for over 30 minutes to get it. Sounds like that is not unusual. Crazy.

Just wondering. Someone got killed in MD over one last night and the one near me had cars lined up down the road.

Is it really that good?

Sorry, don't have any of those up here. Popeyes was okay, but I liked Church's Chicken a lot better. I don't know if that chain is anywhere but in Missouri though.

Is it really that good?

I would definitely consider homicide for Popeye's Louisiana spicy chicken.

When I lived in New Orleans, Popeye's and drive-thru daiquiri stands were probably two of my most frequent pit stops!

I've never tried Popeye's chicken sandwich, but their chicken tenders are pretty good. I like their biscuits and their spicy black beans. Damn, I'm getting hungry typing this!

Is it really that good?

Heard some morning talking heads on the radio talking about the sandwich and all the fights etc that have occurred. They mentioned the killing you referenced. Somewhere else someone jumped over the counter and attached one of the chefs in the kitchen (the workers threw a bunch of flower on the guy). Pretty funny/sad/crazy

Is it really that good?
Skip Popeye's...I posted the recipe so that you can try it at home....It's very good...
If you missed it, I'll send it to you....:)

Back