Anyone here tried Popeye's chicken sandwich?

Church's Chicken is down here also. Maybe this will help answer the question.

Are they all over FL or just in certain areas? Church's, I mean, not Popeye's. Once in a while we used to have someone run out and fetch us chicken for lunch at work. Sometimes it was Popeye's. Never cared for them; too greasy and too spicy. KFC isn't good anymore either. It could just be that my tastes have changed, but rubbery greasy chicken is nasty to me.

Are they all over FL or just in certain areas? Church's, I mean, not Popeye's. Once in a while we used to have someone run out and fetch us chicken for lunch at work. Sometimes it was Popeye's. Never cared for them; too greasy and too spicy. KFC isn't good anymore either. It could just be that my tastes have changed, but rubbery greasy chicken is nasty to me.

Yea they are all over Florida. Most likely your taste has changed, I know mine has.

Yea they are all over Florida. Most likely your taste has changed, I know mine has.

I like to think of us as becoming ever more refined and discerning, don't you? lol

One of our local groceries has the best ever fried chicken in the deli. A couple times/month I'll grab a piece to snack on, on the long way home. I'm in the Nomad camp. Way too much of a mess to make at home, plus it's not the best thing we should be eating either. But now and then, you just have to have it. Mr. Owl LOVES the spicy chicken sandwich they have at Wendy's, but not the bone-in pieces from the grocery.

FAKE NEWS ^^^^^

Note the dates on the titles of the videos in the screenshots below....

Screenshot-76.png

Screenshot-77.png

I see you still can't explain why Popeye's was advertising chicken sandwiches AT LEAST 16 years before you claim was the very first time they EVER sold one.

YOU LOSE.

So you're telling the truth and Popeyes is lying?? :palm:

But, surprisingly, there’s never been a chicken sandwich.

Until now

Starting Monday, Aug. 12, all of the company’s restaurants will start serving a buttermilk-battered, hand-breaded white meat chicken filet sandwich, which comes with your choice of spicy Cajun spread or mayonnaise plus barrel-cured pickles on a buttered, toasted brioche bun.

Popeyes is calling this the biggest addition to the menu since they introduced buttermilk biscuits 30 years ago.

The Popeyes Chicken Sandwich will make an early debut this week at Sweet Dixie Kitchen in Long Beach.

Any thread that trolls like USFREAKDUMB, TruthDeflector, Dork Hole, CFM etc, etc post in turn into dumb threads.

The quality (and the odor) of this forum would improve significantly if those turds got perma-flushed.

Gee, NoNads, since we're now name calling, this could be fun.

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

Or be adventurous an give the recipe a try:)
(You just never know who's making the sandwich you buy at Popeye's...;)

Nobody wants to waste all day making your silly sandwiches,not that you ever made them.
You just got the recipe online and pretend you make them.

Church's is a bit greasy ,but nice size pieces,Popeyes has pieces the size of Cornish hens.
KFC is ok,but doesn't sit well for me.
Two reviews online has McDonald's chicken sandwich behind Popeyes ,but ahead of Chick fli a

Church's is a bit greasy ,but nice size pieces,Popeyes has pieces the size of Cornish hens.
KFC is ok,but doesn't sit well for me.
Two reviews online has McDonald's chicken sandwich behind Popeyes ,but ahead of Chick fli a

I don't eat much in the way of fast food offerings, and chicken least of all! One of my friends sometimes brings a to-go meal of KFC with her to class. It smells great but looks awful. The prof asked her to tell us what the word for chicken is in the language. It is pronounced just like the sound a clucking chicken makes. lol Baaka'aakwenh -- BAH-kuh(microsecond pause)-AHK-wayn.

OK I admit it, you exposing my fallacies triggered me.
I just find it really hard to let everyone know that you were right and I was wrong; because I've been wrong so many times in my, that it's caused me self esteem problems that have resulted in failed marriages due to my alcohol and drug abuse.

I don't want anyone else knowing my problems, so I'm going to delete my comment

At least admitting your problems is a start to changing them. :good4u:

Any thread that trolls like USFREAKDUMB, TruthDeflector, Dork Hole, CFM etc, etc post in turn into dumb threads.

The quality (and the odor) of this forum would improve significantly if those turds got perma-flushed.

Hey, NO NADS, ball-less wonder, no trolling on MY part. I just stated what needed to be said, that this thread has devolved into yet another dumb thread. You're welcome.

Hey, NO NADS, ball-less wonder, no trolling on MY part. I just stated what needed to be said, that this thread has devolved into yet another dumb thread. You're welcome.

Hey, Steamin' AsserHolen, dickless faggot, I never said anything about you being a troll. I was talking about your little fellow rwnj shitbag buddies.

I guess you just don't read that well, though.

Now that I have time let me give you the real dirt on this sandwich...

The breading is the same used by Yum Foods at Long John Silver's for their fish. There is something added to make it look more flakey but the flavor is unmistakable. Now to make it spicy they rely on a sauce that is barely "white folks spicy"... by that I mean the "spicy" you meet at mass produced restaurants.

As I said, it is decent, edible, good even.... but it ain't kill people or bodyslam women good. It just isn't worth that.

Just wondering. Someone got killed in MD over one last night and the one near me had cars lined up down the road.

Is it really that good?

I have not had their sandwich, but did have their chicken a few years ago. They are terrible, I don't get why they are popular.

Chick fil whatever is far superior, hell, KFC is superior to Poopeyes.

Now that I have time let me give you the real dirt on this sandwich...

The breading is the same used by Yum Foods at Long John Silver's for their fish. There is something added to make it look more flakey but the flavor is unmistakable. Now to make it spicy they rely on a sauce that is barely "white folks spicy"... by that I mean the "spicy" you meet at mass produced restaurants.

As I said, it is decent, edible, good even.... but it ain't kill people or bodyslam women good. It just isn't worth that.

I saw you shove that woman out of line, don't lie now Damocles. I have the video.

Back