Anyone here tried Popeye's chicken sandwich?

Kettle Black!
You're the biggest troll on the forum.

Coming from you, a "sock boy", that means very little.

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

Ok...some of us enjoy cooking;) Plus having leftovers, the spice blend for next time (you always triple/quadruple the recipe) ...How much is it for 4 sandwiches? I have No clue;)
Chicken is very inexpensive you know;)

Have you ever actually used that recipe and made those chicken sandwiches?
Or is it just more posting bullshit for effect.
Your Modus Operandi.

So you're saying that Popeyes is lying and nothing from the 80s, like you said; but I can see you're upset, because as usual you've HAD to resort to posting insults.

Typical USFREAKDUMB attempt to deflect attention away from how badly he - once again - got his right-wing goofball ass handed to him.

No, I was unfortunately not able to find a relevant ad from the 1980's. But try to use your feeble excuse for a brain to apply some simple logic here...

If the company, through its spokespeople says that they've never had a chicken sandwich on their menu prior to 8/12/19, but I just posted two commercials for two of their previous chicken sandwiches, one from 5 years ago and one from 13 years ago, it follows logically, that since they were wrong on those two examples, they could just as easily be wrong on other examples as well.

Or... (more likely) maybe they aren't even "wrong".

Maybe, due to your lack of ability to think critically or apply reason, you misinterpreted the meaning of what they said. It's possible that what they meant was that they've never had a chicken sandwich as a regular menu item. In other words, maybe their chicken sandwiches nave traditionally been similar to the McDonald's McRib in that they are offered on a temporary, limited time basis, discontinued, then brought back again occasionally.

And maybe that was also the case during the mid 80's when I had them a few times.

Either way, your insistence that Popeye's has never offered or sold a chicken sandwich prior to the current one, has fallen flat on its face where it now lays in the dirt next to you.

Idiot.

Typical USFREAKDUMB attempt to deflect attention away from how badly he - once again - got his right-wing goofball ass handed to him.

No, I was unfortunately not able to find a relevant ad from the 1980's. But try to use your feeble excuse for a brain to apply some simple logic here...

If the company, through its spokespeople says that they've never had a chicken sandwich on their menu prior to 8/12/19, but I just posted two commercials for two of their previous chicken sandwiches, one from 5 years ago and one from 13 years ago, it follows logically, that since they were wrong on those two examples, they could just as easily be wrong on other examples as well.

Maybe, due to your lack of ability to think critically or apply reason, you misinterpreted the meaning of what they said. It's possible that what they meant was that they've never had a chicken sandwich as a regular menu item. In other words, maybe their chicken sandwiches nave traditionally been similar to the McDonald's McRib in that they are offered on a temporary, limited time basis, discontinued, then brought back again occasionally.

And maybe that was also the case during the mid 80's when I had them a few times.

Either way, your insistence that Popeye's has never offered or sold a chicken sandwich prior to the current one, has fallen flat on its face where it now lays in the dirt next to you.

Idiot.

USF is a waste of time to debate.
He's one of the densest assholes ever.

Idiot.

So you're telling the truth and Popeyes is lying?? :palm:

But, surprisingly, there’s never been a chicken sandwich.

Until now

Starting Monday, Aug. 12, all of the company’s restaurants will start serving a buttermilk-battered, hand-breaded white meat chicken filet sandwich, which comes with your choice of spicy Cajun spread or mayonnaise plus barrel-cured pickles on a buttered, toasted brioche bun.

Popeyes is calling this the biggest addition to the menu since they introduced buttermilk biscuits 30 years ago.

The Popeyes Chicken Sandwich will make an early debut this week at Sweet Dixie Kitchen in Long Beach.

<<typical rambling bullshit of a dumbass, who thinks he knows more then Popeyes >>

Until now

Starting Monday, Aug. 12, all of the company’s restaurants will start serving a buttermilk-battered, hand-breaded white meat chicken filet sandwich, which comes with your choice of spicy Cajun spread or mayonnaise plus barrel-cured pickles on a buttered, toasted brioche bun.

Popeyes is calling this the biggest addition to the menu since they introduced buttermilk biscuits 30 years ago.

The Popeyes Chicken Sandwich will make an early debut this week at Sweet Dixie Kitchen in Long Beach.

If I just keep on repeating the same dumbass crap over and over again without addressing the two videos, nobody will notice how badly I got my ass handed to me here.

Sorry, but that's where you're wrong.

You've been made to look like a total horse's patoot here.

If I just keep on repeating the same dumbass crap over and over again, without addressing the what Popeyes has stated, hpefully nobody will notice how badly I got my ass handed to me here and how I've made myself look like a total horse's patoot, again

Until now

Until now

FAKE NEWS ^^^^^

Note the dates on the titles of the videos in the screenshots below....

Screenshot-76.png

Screenshot-77.png

I see you still can't explain why Popeye's was advertising chicken sandwiches AT LEAST 16 years before you claim was the very first time they EVER sold one.

YOU LOSE.

Damn, what a dumb thread this turned out to be! Give a Popeye's a try, you just might like it.

Any thread that trolls like USFREAKDUMB, TruthDeflector, Dork Hole, CFM etc, etc post in turn into dumb threads.

The quality (and the odor) of this forum would improve significantly if those turds got perma-flushed.

Back