Anyone Here Utilize Cash Back Credit Cards?

TexanManWithPlans

Verified User
My American Express card earns 6% cash back on groceries and 3% cash back on gas. I also have a Discover and Chase that earn 5% in rotating categories (gas, Walmart, etc).

I only use my credit cards for things I would have purchased anyway. By the end of this year I'll have accrued almost $700 in cash back.

Anyone else enjoy cash back credit cards?

My American Express card earns 6% cash back on groceries and 3% cash back on gas. I also have a Discover and Chase that earn 5% in rotating categories (gas, Walmart, etc).

I only use my credit cards for things I would have purchased anyway. By the end of this year I'll have accrued almost $700 in cash back.

Why would I need a credit card. I pay cash for everything.

I think the Vendor has to pay a small percentage to the Credit Card companies. So it's in the interest of the CC company to incentivize your use of 'plastic' rather than 'green dollars'.
(I'm guessing the Vendors just tack on the 'cost' to the price. In the end, the Little Guy that pays cash, ends up paying more)

The little bitches credit is so bad, that no one will give her a credit card.

Perhaps it's because you can't read or it's because you're just a stupid goddamn nigger but paying cash for everything means you don't need a credit card. You let me know which one applies to you.

I think the Vendor has to pay a small percentage to the Credit Card companies. So it's in the interest of the CC company to incentivize your use of 'plastic' rather than 'green dollars'.
(I'm guessing the Vendors just tack on the 'cost' to the price. In the end, the Little Guy that pays cash, ends up paying more)

No, boy, the ones paying cash don't tie themselves to that credit card company.

Establishing 'Credit' gives you a 'Track Record'. It will help lower your Auto Loan and Mortgage. Lenders like to know who they are dealing with.

The little bitches credit is so bad, that no one will give her a credit card.

yep........... Fool wants to walk around w/ coins jingling in his pocket, makes him feel rich...........:laugh:

Not his fault though....

he was falsely imprison in Mississippi & lost his job, credit etc.....

He is saving up for a phone then onto a debt credit card...........

I have an Amazon card that gets points back. The degree of points back depends on where things are bought and if I have an active Prime membership it's more.

Yep.. I use it for everything......

I have bought cars using a CC....... 1-3% off of that price-take your shoes off & do the math.....(I pay off the card every month :| )

You are a dummy w/ no cred, kinda like here...............:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Establishing 'Credit' gives you a 'Track Record'. It will help lower your Auto Loan and Mortgage. Lenders like to know who they are dealing with.

I would not assume he is owning a home or a vehicle........... The public transit in lower rural Mississippi is great this time a year.. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure that will resonate with CFM.

Well just the reality of the matter.
High charges kept AmEx from being accepted by low margin providers like grocery stores for ages. But dem legislation has changed the playing field and now every card is charging too much so we all pay the price.
Whenever the donkeys say theyre coming to help the poor comsumer, its really just the opposite.

Back