Anyone watching Breaking Bad? (SPOILERS UP TO SEASON 5-15)

Steelplate

How much more fucked up can this get in two more episodes?

This is one heartbreaking ending to a magnificent series.... I predict.... No winners... at all.

Who knows? He got Skyler off the hook tonight. You could tell he knew the cops were listening and in his rant he made it clear that he was responsible for everything. I have mixed feelings about Skyler getting off the hook. Her sister was right. She is culpable.

So Walt goes riding off into the sunset with 11 million dollars and his family destroyed. My guess from that Walt will return to save Jessie who appears now to be Todd's slave.

I admired Hanks courage. He wasn't a coward when he knew he would die.

Re: Anyone watching Breaking Bad?

Yeah...I think that's what the M-60 machine gun is for. But I don't know if it's to save Jesse or to get the bulk of his money back.

I don't know....I guess I was hoping that Shit would.end up more or less as.planned by Walt. His family being set for life and.him dying of natural causes.

It's kind of funny.how my attitudes changed.as.the series progressed. At first, I was on Walt's side...but as he turned more and more towards greed and.ruthlessness, I was kind of rooting for Hank and having more of a soft spot for Jesse, who I felt was.just a punk in the beginning.

easily one of the greatest hours ever on television.

spoilers up through this last episode:
walt saving jesse would be fucking stupid though, (many people have predicted this though, so I am not saying it isn't possible) and would disappoint me when the show is called breaking bad.

In this episode he pointed jesse out for execution, signed him over to be tortured, told him he watched jane die. I really can't see what motivation he would have to save jesse at this point. He probably blames jesse for forcing his hand leading to hanks death and his family turning against him.

Yeah...I think that's what the M-60 machine gun is for. But I don't know if it's to save Jesse or to get the bulk of his money back.

I don't know....I guess I was hoping that Shit would.end up more or less as.planned by Walt. His family being set for life and.him dying of natural causes.

It's kind of funny.how my attitudes changed.as.the series progressed. At first, I was on Walt's side...but as he turned more and more towards greed and.ruthlessness, I was kind of rooting for Hank and having more of a soft spot for Jesse, who I felt was.just a punk in the beginning.
Walt all along has only through cunning has been able to stay one step ahead of disaster during the entire run of this series. We've watched Walter White go from Walter Mittey into Scarface and like Scarface his empire has now crumbled around his feet. He's lost everything he has valued. His family, his self respect, his soul and now he's left with 11 million dollars and 6 months to live.

The world is populated with many Walter Whites and far to many of them get away with their crimes every day so it's hard to be sympathetic with Walter White. In reality, Walter would probably die in bed surrounded by family, who would inherit his vast sum of money and would live the remainder of their lives in without ever a worry for financial issues or give a thought to the devestation that Walter has caused in the lives of others. Both through his ruthlessly violent acts and through his sale of a very dangerous drug. That's reality and that shit happens every day. Don't believe me? Than go to North Carolina and visit tobacco road and see the mansions of the great tobacco barons. The greatest mass murderers in human history. So that's the reality.

The fantasy is that Walter White will receive justice before he dies. Given how this series is progressing I'm not expecting to see that and would almost be disappointed if it did.

mott you and I are in 100% agreement. there are a lot of people that are still hoping for some shred of a happy ending, (at least for jesse). I want total misery. I think that would fit the core ethos of the show that most.

Walt all along has only through cunning has been able to stay one step ahead of disaster during the entire run of this series. We've watched Walter White go from Walter Mittey into Scarface and like Scarface his empire has now crumbled around his feet. He's lost everything he has valued. His family, his self respect, his soul and now he's left with 11 million dollars and 6 months to live.

The world is populated with many Walter Whites and far to many of them get away with their crimes every day so it's hard to be sympathetic with Walter White. In reality, Walter would probably die in bed surrounded by family, who would inherit his vast sum of money and would live the remainder of their lives in without ever a worry for financial issues or give a thought to the devestation that Walter has caused in the lives of others. Both through his ruthlessly violent acts and through his sale of a very dangerous drug. That's reality and that shit happens every day. Don't believe me? Than go to North Carolina and visit tobacco road and see the mansions of the great tobacco barons. The greatest mass murderers in human history. So that's the reality.

The fantasy is that Walter White will receive justice before he dies. Given how this series is progressing I'm not expecting to see that and would almost be disappointed if it did.

"...In reality, Walter would probably die in bed surrounded by family, who would inherit his vast sum of money and would live the remainder of their lives in without ever a worry for financial issues..."

Not after the liberals dipped their hand into the till, for their slice of the pie; Ie: death tax, inheritance tax, capital gains, etc.

mott you and I are in 100% agreement. there are a lot of people that are still hoping for some shred of a happy ending, (at least for jesse). I want total misery. I think that would fit the core ethos of the show that most.

If Jesse had done as Hank requested, Hank would still be alive.
I think Walt is going to take revenge on the white supremacy group, get his money back, put all his money in off shore accounts, move overseas, find a cure for his cancer, and live on a beach for the rest of his long life.

easily one of the greatest hours ever on television.

spoilers up through this last episode:
walt saving jesse would be fucking stupid though, (many people have predicted this though, so I am not saying it isn't possible) and would disappoint me when the show is called breaking bad.

In this episode he pointed jesse out for execution, signed him over to be tortured, told him he watched jane die. I really can't see what motivation he would have to save jesse at this point. He probably blames jesse for forcing his hand leading to hanks death and his family turning against him.

He'll probably free Jesse, just so he can shot him himself; right when Jesse thinks he's going to live. :)

I think that's close. Walt will try and kill the gal fromMadrigal and then he will use the ricin to kill you neo nazi buddies and the Jessie will bust a cap on Walt.

See, that's how your entire thinking process fails.
I have no neo Nazi buddies; but you being gay, are obviously afraid of being outed.

Re: Anyone watching Breaking Bad? (SPOILERS UP TO SEASON 5-14)

Either he saves Jesse or he comes back for his money and Jesse kills him.

Re: Anyone watching Breaking Bad? (SPOILERS UP TO SEASON 5-14)

I think that's close. Walt will try and kill the gal fromMadrigal and then he will use the ricin to kill you neo nazi buddies and the Jessie will bust a cap on Walt.

That's what I am thinking. Walt is an entitled pos, who was gone when he let Jane die. Justice would be him dying at this point.

who says there needs to be justice?

p.s. only saw that post by the fake libertarian baxter because mott quoted it.

Back