Archive of Dixie Myths

SP, it doesn't really bother me what they say. In fact, it kind of illustrates the point that they are the ones who are stereotypic, bigoted and prejudiced. They see "Dixie" ...they see the confederate bandanna, and they know I am from Alabama, the "Heart of Dixie" and home of the Selma-Montgomery Civil Rights march, and they automatically assume I am racist.

They are really not much different than a white dude in a sheet who thinks someone with more pigmentation is inferior as a human being. They completely fail to understand, in their bigotry, that as a Christian, I don't believe in race, I think we are all part of the same original "race" started by Adam and Eve. Even when I tell them I am 1/16 African-American, they still presume I am a racist, because I didn't vote to increase my taxes or I countered their broad-brush assumptions of people who voted according to their religious teachings.

This is all part of the liberal 'white guilt' frenzy that has taken over the left. They are completely unable to see their own prejudice and bigotry because they are too busy pointing it out in others. These people don't know me, they have no idea what I have done or who I am as a person. They form their knee-jerk emotive opinions based on their own prejudiced views, and continue to slander and hate as well as any sheet-wearer ever did, and are totally oblivious to it. As long as they have their support system of nit-wits to come along and pat them on the head for their 'good deeds' they will continue to bash and trash others based on their ignorance and prejudice. That suits me just fine, I know who I am and what I am, and I have nothing to be ashamed of.

Because that is a division problem. The result is .3333333333333333e

No, it is not a division problem. It is a value. You really really need to re-enlist in elementary school.

But your clinging to this idiocy sure does explain a lot about your clinging to other idiotic and completely fallacious beliefs.

No, it is not a division problem. It is a value.

No, it's a division problem, and not a value. To obtain the value, divide the numerator into the denominator. The numerator is the value above the vinculum, and the denominator is the value below the vinculum.

Excuse me, I have to go call Jeff Foxworthy, I have an idea for a new TV game show... Are You Smarter Than A Pinhead? :D

No, it is not a division problem. It is a value.

No, it's a division problem, and not a value. To obtain the value, divide the numerator into the denominator. The numerator is the value above the vinculum, and the denominator is the value below the vinculum.

Excuse me, I have to go call Jeff Foxworthy, I have an idea for a new TV game show... Are You Smarter Than A Pinhead? :D

Unreal.

Truly amazing.

Unreal.
Truly amazing.

Yes, it is truly amazing and unreal that a grown adult who we assume, graduated high school at least, would not understand what a "value" is, and can't comprehend that two values separated by a vinculum, is a division problem and not a "value". I guess math wasn't your strong suit?

Unreal.
Truly amazing.

Yes, it is truly amazing and unreal that a grown adult who we assume, graduated high school at least, would not understand what a "value" is, and can't comprehend that two values separated by a vinculum, is a division problem and not a "value". I guess math wasn't your strong suit?

Still amazed.

I'm tempted to go on and explain rudimentary math to you, but obviously it is beyond your capacity.

Enjoy your ignorance.

actually, a vinculum is a horizontal bar.... a solidus or virgule is a slanted bar separating numbers in fractional notation

Yes, let's get into a minutia discussion about vertical and horizontal bars and what they are called! That is what this discussion was always about, wasn't it? Ya just keep slipping further and further away from whatever is being discussed, because you have no answers, and no argument. A fraction, is a division problem, not a value. It is two values seperated by a "horizontal line" which represents "division", (a widely used mathematical function.) The line between the two values of a fraction simply mean "divided by" and most of us learned this in elementary school. Beefy must have been busy picking his nose and eating his boogers, because he seems completely oblivious to what a "value" is. You must have been busy scratching your asshole and sniffing your finger, because you don't seem to have a clue about it either.

Come on pinheads! Where are you all at? Come here and defend these two absolute morons, and tell me how I am "wrong" about what I have said!

Last edited:
Just posting to say I read about the first 3 items in th opening post and stopped because of nausea.

Yes, this is common with individuals who read something and realize they have been completely wrong in their thinking, and have no idea of how to deal with it or process the news. Don't worry, the nausea will pass as you begin to accept your flaws and understand, and in time, you might even be able to have acceptance and not live in denial anymore.

Come on pinheads! Where are you all at? Come here and defend these two absolute morons, and tell me how I am "wrong" about what I have said!

You'll never admit that you're wrong, nor will you accept it personally. It is like explaining logic to an amoeba. The amoeba will never get it, or even get that it doesn't get it.
1 can never be divided into equal thirds. Okay. Touche' retard.

1 can be divided by 3 without producing a remainder.

No, it can't.
Yes, it can.

The number 1/3 is the value that you get. It's called a fraction. You learned about them in the fourth grade or so. At least you did if you went to a decent school.

Now, add 1/3 + 1/3 + 1/3. That will equal the magic number of 1...

You can also simply multiply 3 * 1/3... That will also equal the magic number of 1.

So, quit with this inane insistence that it cannot be done.

It can also be expressed in base 12. There are about a billion different ways that it can be expressed mathematically all without your "remainder".

Since you cannot see the difference between a fraction (1/3) and a decimal number, it must be a vision defect.

Back