Are there any adults on JPP?

• 01-21-2021, 10:54 AM
    [h=2]Thread: Why I doubt the election results[/h]by redfish

Replies358Views4,531​

[h=3]
    icon1.png
    you are a sick excuse for a human being. full...[/h]
    you are a sick excuse for a human being. full of hate and rage, but absolutely zero intelligence. not worth my time to address your stupidity.​

This was your 5th post after joining the board, physician, heal thy self.

Thanks for spanking Redfish. (Can Redfish be forced to wear a Dunce Cap and stand in the corner of the Classroom?)

Since joining in January, I am disappointed by the majority of the posters here who appear to be juvenile partisan sheep who are unable to discuss issues without ignorant insults and juvenile rants.

Where are the adults?

You don't have to stay. Is someone keeping you here? :dunno:

Did you not vote for and enthusiastically support an overweight president who, while not known for his intellect, is noteworthy for petulant rants, juvenile insults, and generally acting like an angry spoiled teenager?

If so, I would think jpp would be right up your alley.

More IRONY from a lying leftist dumbass who voted for an OLD, SENILE, UNACCOMPLISHED, DIVISIVE, WHITE RACIST who doesn't know where he is half the time.

tenor.gif

To be fair, he was responding to this guy who constantly posts like this, but you never seem to call him out.

I agree with redfish.
It doesn’t matter to whom he was responding, if you expect civility, you must respond in a civil manner. I can find additional posts of them not practicing what they preach.

I will put yours up against that schmuck's any time as well. What he really means by "adult" is "someone who agrees with my crazy talk."

A good insight

My take is if one worshipped and defended the petulant, vindictive man-baby Donald Trump for four years, they forfeited the right to start threads calling for etiquette and moderation.

surely you can post one lie i have ever posted? go ahead. make my day.

Well, if Truth Detector can't I can. You posted this one:

learn to read, shitnozzle, and maybe you will quit being such a stupid fuck liar. it goes directly to those affected the most by covid in the highest proportion, and it goes to produce and distribute vaccine in the second highest proportion, you stupid fuck liar. If you add up the direct cash payments and the tax cuts for the middle class with kids, it is more than half the entire spending package.

I posted this response demolishing your multiple lies in that:

So, riddle me this genius:

Where is the federal government getting $1.9 trillion to spend on this?

Show me a graph or other sourced data that most of this bill is going to "those affected the most by (Chinese Disease) in the highest proportion" and that "it goes to produce and distribute vaccine in the second highest proportion." Source those so we can see you know what you're talking about.

Because right now, you are the shitnozzle, stupid fuck liar.

77m04ovhr8p41.jpg

caresact.jpg

960x0.jpg

https://www.forbes.com/sites/niallm...stimulus-package-infographic/?sh=115d42977e07

Did I make your day? :awesome:

You’re a short timer, I have called out others for repetitively spazzing up the forums with the same posts.
^ I corroborate.
Agreed. Jits is just a whining little boy who thinks he knows every warning given and every action taken by moderators. He's been permbanned for his harassment and stalking of forum members plus his armchair modding on other forums.

Obviously his parents spared the rod too much with him.
I do it for you. ;)

a quick search, on you and "war zone" does not show you calling out ever, dutch, owl, or any lefty for that matter. perhaps you have an example I missed?

Good grief, when I called you out, it was also addressed to Dutch.

You realize for him to be on the same forced ignore that you put me on, he shouldn't be able to be quoting me. *shrug*

and isn't it uncanny how you have never quoted a non left winger, dutch, owl, etc like you did me? whats up with that?

Back