Are there any more Conservatives who can discuss reality?

There are many extremely obnoxious left-wingers who do nothing but write insults (or post pictures). Not your fault, just fact.

Seriously. You don't notice them because you agree with the memes.... You scroll right past, don't say a word.... But you notice those that you are told are "false", though what they are is simply different opinions of things built on a foundation of the same facts you have but they are seen from a different angle.
No, I ignore memes and put those people on ignore. Again, no offence, I find memes to be what dumb people use.

I am finally getting bored with debating people who have made up their own facts, or parrot right wing lies and no discussion based on reality. Are there any left?
They just define themselves as individuals as just being against whatever Democrats are doing

That's not a real political philosophy.

What folks see when they click on this thread:

A self-congratulatory circle jerk thread for leftists, they all get to gather here and tell each other how smart they are because they don't agree with those "extreme" people (half the nation about) who vote differently than they do.

It's like watching a group of parrots just repeating what the latest leftist email says, (received earlier today) "Those extreme righties want to force you to die in childbirth and vote for orange-painted felons!" (Orange IS the new black...)
Umm, that's what half the forum is on both sides. Especially the ones that used to ban everyone before that feature was removed.

Back