Are you gay or straight...

Are you Gay or Straight or whatever?

• Total voters
Right...........

If people don't know my preferences by now, then they'll just have to figure them out later.

you are a wannabe politician...non committal...don't we have enough of this mantra already...this is why both parties have so much trouble...the electorate hasn't a clue where they really stand on the issues!

she was having second thoughts so I answered her request...are you her pappy?

Ignoring the fact that you are the only person besides the characters in Huckleberry Finn that I have ever known to use the word "pappy", no, I am not...and she isn't having second thoughts, she is fucking with you, and you are retarded.

My My..........

Ignoring the fact that you are the only person besides the characters in Huckleberry Finn that I have ever known to use the word "pappy", no, I am not...and she isn't having second thoughts, she is fucking with you, and you are retarded.

this poll sure hit some nerves...the gay goobers are ashamed of their sexual preference...this is very interesting to say the least! and you are failing as a PHD candidate! Look numbnuts you jumped in my face when I was answering desh...you asked for the pappy comment!::rolleyes:

this poll sure hit some nerves...the gay goobers are ashamed of their sexual preference...this is very interesting to say the least! and you are failing as a PHD candidate! Look numbnuts you jumped in my face when I was answering desh...you asked for the pappy comment!::rolleyes:

Failing as a PhD candidate? O dear Lord, please say it ain't so!

I will be the country's leading James Joyce scholar, eventually :P

You are really one.............

I think BB is trying to find someone to wack off to.

strange dude...then again this could be considered a text book 'Freudian Slip' on your part...Mr.Chooses both straight and gay...bi-sexual fits your personna ! You are no 'Joyce' by any stretch of the immagination...you really should look into a career writing for 'South Park'...more your genre'

Mel Gibson's character in "Maverick" uses the term "pappy" as well. Consider yourself skewered.

strange dude...then again this could be considered a text book 'Freudian Slip' on your part...Mr.Chooses both straight and gay...bi-sexual fits your personna ! You are no 'Joyce' by any stretch of the immagination...you really should look into a career writing for 'South Park'...more your genre'

I never said I was "Joyce"...I will be teaching people about Joyce...retard.

Back