Are you gay or straight...

Are you Gay or Straight or whatever?

• Total voters
C'mon boys and girls...........

This is your chance to prove you are not a liar nor a fraud...nor embarrased about your sexual preference...if ya want others to believe your opinon on certain matters pertaining to sexual preference, gay rights and gay marriage this is your chance to prove you are not biased and full of shit...to be blunt...I am against gay marriage...but could care less what consenting adults do in private...I believe in the 'Don't ask don't tell' military policy...I am open and honest....liberals are always liars and full of caca on all matters...they can't even admit to a basic urge let alone form a honest opinion!...end of story!

Conservative men and women rock...lib's are full of it! as are their enabelers the Libertarians!

Bump..............

Who cares about 3D's sports accident thread...we are in a fight for our livelyhood in the USof A...and the kids want to talk baseball...how sad this voting cycle will be!

I was born staight but chose to be gay but it didnt take.

Where should I place my vote?

In a poll, you're supposed to answering for the present rather than giving predictions for the near-future. Just go with whatever you're hitting at the present. :tongout:

Amazing...........

daral,Lady T,and cypress the big hitters are too chicken to admit their preference...along with their enabelers...where is big mouth thorn and alot of others?

LOL.............

I'm straight. There are so few people in my league, I often find myself swinging both ways though...

Do you play baseball...swing both left and right at the plate...or is this over my head....I'm just a oldies guy...'switch hitter' means ya can swing left or right at the plate...nothing more...:cof1:

Gotta run dinner is done...........

has been fun but all things come to a end...later dudes and dudetts...surfs up...back to 'hanging ten' tomorrow!:D

the way you come across in here all the class will fall asleep during your lectures...keep your day job at Wal-Mart...or some other book store...kay!

Luckily for me, I won't be paid by how many students stay awake...if they want to blow their tuition on Z's, that is their choice...I'll get paid whether they pass or fail.

Well, we know one thing for sure...the person behind this troll cannot spell...and that limits the possibilities somewhat.

"Gorgeous" would be the correct spelling, tard troll.

I think everyone's straight, just some choose to live a gay lifestyle. :pke:

I used to think so too until i stood in a kindergarten classroom and saw the gayest person i have ever seen (he was 5). C'mon get past all the "it's a choice" mentality. Sure there are some that choose it but likely because they couldnt get any from the opposite sex, or they are conforming to the nonconformists :pke:

I used to think so too until i stood in a kindergarten classroom and saw the gayest person i have ever seen (he was 5). C'mon get past all the "it's a choice" mentality. Sure there are some that choose it but likely because they couldnt get any from the opposite sex, or they are conforming to the nonconformists :pke:
Maybe the gay kid had gay parents.

Back