Are you ready for some football!!

Roll tide
dude I reread it and my bad I did say he was the best RB in college.

Now you can go against saban and the hiesman voters and call his back up the best. It's your right.
I agree with Saban starting him as the better back.
My bad

Roll tide
dude I reread it and my bad I did say he was the best RB in college.

Now you can go against saban and the hiesman voters and call his back up the best. It's your right.
I agree with Saban starting him as the better back.
My bad

Good deal, I can respect that.

I think both Ingram and Richardson show excellent (and close to the same) vision, speed and receiving skills. I think Richardson's strength sets him apart. But I also think Ingram made him a better RB.

I am not looking forward to inexperienced LB'rs trying to stop Richardson. Conventional wisdom is that with a first time starting QB folks are going to see a double dose of Richardson kicking thier asses. Ala Sean Alexander when he was at bama, he laid up a 225 game in BR

I am not looking forward to inexperienced LB'rs trying to stop Richardson. Conventional wisdom is that with a first time starting QB folks are going to see a double dose of Richardson kicking thier asses. Ala Sean Alexander when he was at bama, he laid up a 225 game in BR

The running game will be the prime part of the offense. The O line is experienced and we have two excellent RBs. If the run game works it opens up the passing game. Julio is gone, but we still have a few playmakers on the outside.

I am curious to see how LSU's offense goes. If it looks like it did in the bowl game, ya'll will be rockin.

I have more confidence in our O than our D.
I like guy's who have skins on the wall. Yes freshman often do good, but not nearly as frequently as Jr and seniors. We lost studs at LB, and corner. We'll be fine at corner, not positive about LB and Dl

The running game will be the prime part of the offense. The O line is experienced and we have two excellent RBs. If the run game works it opens up the passing game. Julio is gone, but we still have a few playmakers on the outside.

I am curious to see how LSU's offense goes. If it looks like it did in the bowl game, ya'll will be rockin.
I can't believe you guys are getting into such a pissing contest about Mikel Lashoure.

here is an olive branch to mott
I hope the bengals win thier division and get to the bowl again, I don't like when franchises stay down for ever. I like ochocinco, benson, and Palmer and TO the linebacker from SC

This is a funny conversation.. Dude is bragging about his team's new star player from Alabama...The Cousin-Marryin State! LMFAO!

WB is claiming the 2010 Heisman Trophy winner isn't as good as his backup... and somehow the Cincinnati Bengals get drug into this...

WB, with all due respect, and no disrespect to Trent Richardson, Mark Ingram was the better back. Much of last season, Mark was injured, and Saban used him to set up Richardson, which is why it seemed TR was better. Now, TR is a haus, he'll certainly have no trouble filling Ingram's shoes, and that's <by god> saying something. TR has a different style than Ingram, and I think he is quicker to the hole, but not as strong when Ingram is 100%.

Saints will have a wicked team this year, I look for them to go to the Big Show.

This is a funny conversation.. Dude is bragging about his team's new star player from Alabama...The Cousin-Marryin State! LMFAO!

WB is claiming the 2010 Heisman Trophy winner isn't as good as his backup... and somehow the Cincinnati Bengals get drug into this...

WB, with all due respect, and no disrespect to Trent Richardson, Mark Ingram was the better back. Much of last season, Mark was injured, and Saban used him to set up Richardson, which is why it seemed TR was better. Now, TR is a haus, he'll certainly have no trouble filling Ingram's shoes, and that's <by god> saying something. TR has a different style than Ingram, and I think he is quicker to the hole, but not as strong when Ingram is 100%.

Saints will have a wicked team this year, I look for them to go to the Big Show.

I see Richardson as stronger, as fast, and with as good an eye for the hole. I mean no disrespect to Ingram either. In fact, Ingram has said the same thing I did.

I also think Richardson has better hands as a receiver.

I see Richardson as stronger, as fast, and with as good an eye for the hole. I mean no disrespect to Ingram either. In fact, Ingram has said the same thing I did.

I also think Richardson has better hands as a receiver.

Well, I guess it's all a matter of opinion, really... but I will go with what Dude pointed out... do you think Saban intentionally used his SECOND best as a starter? That doesn't make much sense for a coach as good as Saban... I could see some other idiot doing that, not Saban. I have to assume Saban put who he thought was best at starting RB... that was Mark Ingram. Like I said, there's not a whole lot of difference in the two, Richardson has a different running style, and seemed to perform better last year than Mark, but I think it's because Mark was never 100%, more than Richardson being better. In any event, it will be unfortunate not to have them BOTH in the backfield this year.

Well, I guess it's all a matter of opinion, really... but I will go with what Dude pointed out... do you think Saban intentionally used his SECOND best as a starter? That doesn't make much sense for a coach as good as Saban... I could see some other idiot doing that, not Saban. I have to assume Saban put who he thought was best at starting RB... that was Mark Ingram. Like I said, there's not a whole lot of difference in the two, Richardson has a different running style, and seemed to perform better last year than Mark, but I think it's because Mark was never 100%, more than Richardson being better. In any event, it will be unfortunate not to have them BOTH in the backfield this year.

I don't think the difference between them is enough to warrant the hoopla that changing the order would have created.

I also don't think either of them cared who started and who was the backup.

I don't think the difference between them is enough to warrant the hoopla that changing the order would have created.

I also don't think either of them cared who started and who was the backup.

Well I don't either, but if we're going to have the debate over who is the better of the two, I think the fact that Ingram started and Ingram won the Heisman, gives the edge to Ingram... no offense to your personal opinion.

Well I don't either, but if we're going to have the debate over who is the better of the two, I think the fact that Ingram started and Ingram won the Heisman, gives the edge to Ingram... no offense to your personal opinion.

My personal opinion never suffers being offended.

Man, I can't wait to see the Broncos out on the field again... I love to watch football.

I worked with an ex-Bronco

Walter Nathaniel Bowyer, Jr.
Position: DE
Height: 6' 4'' Weight: 260
Born: 9/8/1960, in Pittsburgh, PA, USA
High School: Wilkinsburg (PA)
College: Arizona State University
Drafted: 1983, Round 10, Pick 3 (254 Overall) by Denver Broncos

Best partner I ever had

Back