Are you ready for some football!!

I'm a die hard Cowboys fan, but I'm not one of those people last year that claimed the 'Boys were going to the Super Bowl even when the were 1-7. This year I am just hoping for 10 wins.

I don't know if the Saints will make the bowl this year. I enjoy watching them, but there game hasn't changed in two years and I think the rest of the league has there number. They should still do well this year though. Probably a playoff spot. Top teams this year: Pats, Jets, Ravens, Packers.

I just hope the Steelers do poorly (probably won't happen). I don't have anything against them personally, but there fans here are ridiculously obnoxious, so there failure would please me.

I am looking forward to watching Ingram rip up pro defenses. I'm also gonna be watching the Falcons, to see Julio play hardball in the big leagues.

I'm a die hard Cowboys fan, but I'm not one of those people last year that claimed the 'Boys were going to the Super Bowl even when the were 1-7. This year I am just hoping for 10 wins.

I don't know if the Saints will make the bowl this year. I enjoy watching them, but there game hasn't changed in two years and I think the rest of the league has there number. They should still do well this year though. Probably a playoff spot. Top teams this year: Pats, Jets, Ravens, Packers.

I just hope the Steelers do poorly (probably won't happen). I don't have anything against them personally, but there fans here are ridiculously obnoxious, so there failure would please me.

Hey!!! Steeler adoration is in our DNA.

Woke up this morning to find that Tim Tebow will be our Starting QB this year, looks like we've got an extra QB to shop around... Somebody out there need a slightly used ex-Chicago player?

Why the fuck would you want Orten when you have Brees? The reason why I want the Seahawks to pick up a good, younger QB is because Hasselbeck is at the tail-end of his career, and is constantly getting injured.

Why the fuck would you want Orten when you have Brees? The reason why I want the Seahawks to pick up a good, younger QB is because Hasselbeck is at the tail-end of his career, and is constantly getting injured.

He offered to trade a backup long snapper. Not exactly offering much.

Orton would be a back up if not third string on the saints
Bye bye Reggie......I don't understand the situation there in NO with Bush. The guy can obviously play but why the hell draft the guy and pay him 10+ mill a year if your only gonna give him 10 touches a game?

You aint been paying attention. Hasselbeck signed with the Titans.

Yeah, so now we have a rookie QB who is not Locker, Tebow, or Newton, plus we don't have a veteran QB to work with them, unless you count Charlie Whitehurst. This blows, but as a man more knowledgeable of all things than myself (my dad) was just telling me last night, its more important that we are building up our line than getting superstar QBs and RBs (such as the Rice pick). Also, Seattle did attempt to pick up Matt Leinart from the Texans, but that fell through and he re-signed. I don't care what name your rookie QB has on his jersey, you really should have a veteran to go with him. Denver is taking a risk in this regard with Tebow, while the Titans were ingenious in picking up Locker plus a veteran Seattle QB. The two will probably bond better than any other rookie-veteran combo you could imagine.

Yeah, so now we have a rookie QB who is not Locker, Tebow, or Newton, plus we don't have a veteran QB to work with them, unless you count Charlie Whitehurst. This blows, but as a man more knowledgeable of all things than myself (my dad) was just telling me last night, its more important that we are building up our line than getting superstar QBs and RBs (such as the Rice pick). Also, Seattle did attempt to pick up Matt Leinart from the Texans, but that fell through and he re-signed. I don't care what name your rookie QB has on his jersey, you really should have a veteran to go with him. Denver is taking a risk in this regard with Tebow, while the Titans were ingenious in picking up Locker plus a veteran Seattle QB. The two will probably bond better than any other rookie-veteran combo you could imagine.
Oh quit you're freakin whininig! You think you got it bad? I'm a Bungles fan!!! I might as well tattoo "Pathetic Loser" on my forehead. Get a grip dude!

Awww fuck man! The Bungles didn't sign Jonathon Joseph. We had the best cornerback tandem in the league and we're 40 million under the salary cap and that mother fucking idiot Brown let him walk. After 4 years and millions developing him into one of the best they just let him fucking walk. Well best of luck to him in Texas, he's waaaaay smarter then Mike Brown is, that's for sure. To add insult to injury, they just traded Ocho to NE for the dreaded, "player to be named later", WTF, now were letting go a pro bowl wide out for nothing in return and gonna let a bunch of rookies do it. I also just hear they signed QB Gradgowski from Oakland to mentor Andy Dalton. Does that tell anyone what Mike Brown intends for the Bungles to do? The mother fucker has all ready wrote off this season. Is there a more inept and incompetent owner in all of professional sports?

Back