Are you ready for some football!!

Awww fuck man! The Bungles didn't sign Jonathon Joseph. We had the best cornerback tandem in the league and we're 40 million under the salary cap and that mother fucking idiot Brown let him walk. After 4 years and millions developing him into one of the best they just let him fucking walk. Well best of luck to him in Texas, he's waaaaay smarter then Mike Brown is, that's for sure. To add insult to injury, they just traded Ocho to NE for the dreaded, "player to be named later", WTF, now were letting go a pro bowl wide out for nothing in return and gonna let a bunch of rookies do it. I also just hear they signed QB Gradgowski from Oakland to mentor Andy Dalton. Does that tell anyone what Mike Brown intends for the Bungles to do? The mother fucker has all ready wrote off this season. Is there a more inept and incompetent owner in all of professional sports?

Yea!!!!

Texans will kick ass this year.

We already have an offense.

Now defense. Watch out.

Only in Cincinnati would that be considered exuberant optimisim and be cause for celebration. I'm expecting mabye 4 wins. The only thing that would make me feel better is for Brown to leave the organization.

YES!!!! I am ready for some football!!!

33 days until the Crimson Tide kicks off its 2011 season!!!

Roll Tide Roll!!!!

Back