At 77 He Prepares Burgers Earning in Week His Former Hourly Wage?!!

We need to introduce you to Jarod, super attorney....he probably charges his clients about 300 or 400 dollars an hour to whatever the hell he convinces them he
does....

what the fuck is it with you FAKE ASSED capitalists?

he gets paid what the market will bare.

Why do you hate that ONLY because he doesn't agree with your idiot ass?

Believe what you may, this line describes most "Boomers" I know and have known:

And that separates them from the generation of today, IMO. Sounds like this man has a tremendous work ethic, unlike many of the 20 & 30 something's I know. If they have 10 sick days and 3 personals a year, by theLord Harry they're going to take them, with absolutely no thought to the good of the company and inconvenience to the other workers it creates. Ok, that's my rant. Other than that, not so sure that this guys retirement situation is the norm.

The echo boomers will be worse than the baby boomers. They do tend to lack the work ethic and drive that Gen X has. Probably due to all the participation ribbons and trophies they got as kids.

The echo boomers will be worse than the baby boomers. They do tend to lack the work ethic and drive that Gen X has. Probably due to all the participation ribbons and trophies they got as kids.

No it's not that, that's just stupid. Why do you have to be so stupid? It's a compulsion with you.

From my experiences hiring and managing workers, I have noted a particular sense of entitlement among some of the Millennials (echo boomers, Gen Y, whatever you want to call them). They seem to believe they are entitled to 6 figure salaries just for showing up. Literally, just for showing up. In one recent case, just for being on our payroll - half the time he didn't show up! It has really amazed me.

But it's not because they were given ribbons as children. Moron

No it's not that, that's just stupid. Why do you have to be so stupid? It's a compulsion with you.

From my experiences hiring and managing workers, I have noted a particular sense of entitlement among some of the Millennials (echo boomers, Gen Y, whatever you want to call them). They seem to believe they are entitled to 6 figure salaries just for showing up. Literally, just for showing up. In one recent case, just for being on our payroll - half the time he didn't show up! It has really amazed me.

But it's not because they were given ribbons as children. Moron

because they were taught as kids that they get prizes for just showing up???? Nah... that can't have anything to do with it.

It takes a very simple mind to come up with that simplistic of an answer. You've proved you're just the man for the job!

It is an EXAMPLE of why they feel that way. Not the reason in its entirety. But I understand that you are not intelligent enough to discern that on your own and I should have spelled it out for you.

Back