Atheists are so funny!

precisely....

Yes, I am precise. Unlike you, I am not hindered by intellectual cowardice and not referring to vague ideas of "feline" to present theories about what Noah brought aboard the Ark. But you cannot be registering agreement with my entire answer. You have argued something different, throughout.

Wow, what a chickenshit you are.

feline (plural felines)
A cat; member of the cat family Felidae.

Ok, I guess, will just assume felidae since you are too much of a coward to clarify. House cat does not fit the context of your answer to tekky and, after you initially indicated (though with your usual spinelessness) agreement, you later objected to feliformia.

/grins.....I'm sorry if I'm not answering the questions the way you demand they be answered, but I have a strong tendency to want to state what I believe instead of what you want me to believe....

/grins.....I'm sorry if I'm not answering the questions the way you demand they be answered, but I have a strong tendency to want to state what I believe instead of what you want me to believe....

You have a strong tendency to want to hide or obscure what you believe. It would very easy for you to be more precise and I have given you every opportunity to state and refine what it is you believe. But you know your alternative explanations to and denial of the evidence is absurd.

You have not answered.

I did not claim exclusive control of science. That is silly. I said don't cherry pick and/or engage in confirmation bias.

You can claim reason but you don't know how to use it.

Back