Attorney Files Motion for Authentication of This Birth Certificate

2009? Why drag all this back up out of the gutter?

What's next- Michelle Obama is a transvestite Orangutan AGAIN?

This is sad!

But go ahead- FEED THE TROLLS- and beat the dead horse!

PinkGeneralJaeger-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
You really think somebody is going to kill him over this, but not over things like gun control? I would see it more from some insane idiot in the anti-abortion crowd.

It's possible, but they won't do it because I posted it here in our small community in the Conspiracy Theory area of a website and enjoyed the give and take.

Some racist may indeed kill Obama someday, truly I hope not because then the bumbling fool would then be President and I prefer Obama to the bumbling fool, but it won't be over this, it will be because of racism.

I am still amazed that Native Americans haven't done something along those lines after the way the government has "helped" them out of the problem of having too much money to spend.

It still doesn't change that I think these stories are fascinating, mostly because the reaction on both sides is so strong. If it really didn't matter there would be no reaction from the left.
This is some good shit, Damo. The bumbling fool is potus. They are selected, not elected. Obama was selected to show the world that we don't murder black Muslims in for-profit wars. Once a woman is selected for potus, she will continue to insist that the US can win a thermonuclear war. American exceptionalism. Yada yada.

2009? Why drag all this back up out of the gutter?

What's next- Michelle Obama is a transvestite Orangutan AGAIN?

This is sad!

But go ahead- FEED THE TROLLS- and beat the dead horse!

PinkGeneralJaeger-size_restricted.gif

Trumpian Traitors are desperate to sling shit at those they oppose.

Back