Attractive Wins Every Time

Melania is a trophy wife and a gold digger with a history of posing nude with other women and lying about her education.. My sympathy for her is tempered by her selling out herself and her only child to a notorious cheat and bully. Pity her, but don't admire her although she must have known what Trump was when she married him.

She participated in that icky Howard Stern radio program, talking about her sex life with trump, six years before they were married. She absolutely knew what a pig he is.

She participated in that icky Howard Stern radio program, talking about her sex life with trump, six years before they were married. She absolutely knew what a pig he is.

Yes, she did.. Trump made her look small and cheap and she participated willingly.

Attractive Wins Every Time

Melania is an attractive, elegant, lady, while I will never understand this:
Trump is the least appealing, fattest, most unhealthy, most obese, and most physically disgusting president of my life time.
I am actually embarrassed that this orange-tinted Fat Pig represents America on the world stage. Most human beings would look at him and find him physically repulsive
1xXocz5.jpg

Shitty OP was obvious in the racist bs earlier on. Why do we get these dinguses? Are they just socks screwing around? If anyone is close to a monkey, it's people like him that devolve themselves. Then again, I've never seen monkey's have issue with skin color.

Trump is the least appealing, fattest, most unhealthy, most obese, and most physically disgusting president of my life time.
I am actually embarrassed that this orange-tinted Fat Pig represents America on the world stage. Most human beings would look at him and find him physically repulsive
1xXocz5.jpg

A lot of his worshipers are living vicariously thru Trump.. He's old, fat, ugly, rich and powerful with a trophy wife... He can abuse people at will.. has no manners and they want to be just like him.

Shitty OP was obvious in the racist bs earlier on. Why do we get these dinguses? Are they just socks screwing around? If anyone is close to a monkey, it's people like him that devolve themselves. Then again, I've never seen monkey's have issue with skin color.

they are planted posters

they are not real people

I just out their lies and treat them like the trash they are

crouere122818.jpg

Melania is an attractive, elegant, lady, while I will never understand this:

. . . former First Lady Michelle Obama received constant praise during her tenure for “courage” and “beauty” and “intelligence.” She was celebrated on 12 magazine covers and is still a regular guest on the late-night “comedy” programs. In contrast, Melania Trump has not been invited to grace magazine covers nor be a guest on the network talk shows.

MELANIA TRUMP IS THE RINGSIDE POLITICS CHAMPION OF THE YEAR
By Jeff Crouere
December 28, 2018

https://canadafreepress.com/article/melania-trump-is-the-ringside-politics-champion-of-the-year

No magazine article or media mouth ever pointed out that Michelle Obama was a more accomplished thief than Hillary Clinton.

Hillary’s larceny in Arkansas did NOT compare with Michelle’s stickup. MO was well on her way to millionaire status with her $317,000 a year job in the University of Chicago Hospital. A job that was created for her —— and was eliminated after she left.

Oddly absent from most of the unflattering press coverage of UCMC's patient-dumping scheme is any mention of the role our new First Lady played in devising the program. A laudable exception has been the Chicago Sun-Times, which reported last August that "Michelle Obama -- currently on unpaid leave from her $317,000-a-year job as a vice president of the prestigious hospital -- helped create the program."

March 2, 2009
Michelle Obama's Patient-Dumping Scheme
By David Catron

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2009/03/michelle_obamas_patientdumping_1.html

Hillary did not get her sticky fingers on the big money until after she got her hands on political power in Washington. One can only guess at how much money MO stuffed in her skyrocket before she left the White House! If past performance counts for anything former First Lady Michelle Obama will make former First Lady Hillary Clinton look like a shoplifter.

As to Michelle’s dubious beauty I remember that four or five years ago I joked about Michelle Obama trying out a new do. I disliked MO because she is crook and an America-hater. Calling her a crook is not funny. Comparing her to a monkey was funny to me. When she did bangs I said she looked like she was auditioning for a role in the next Planet of the Apes movie.

o-MICHELLE-OBAMA-NO-MORE-BANGS-facebook.jpg

Screen_Shot_2016-10-18_at_8.51.48_AM.jpg

Most admired woman.

Didn't most polls predict a Hillary win?

To Legion: Indeed they did.

Could you post your picture so we can determine how attractive you are, thanks.

To Phantasmal: Forget it. The best I will do is answer your request the same way I answered it in the past.

The girls in the old neighborhood used to tell me I looked like Gregory Peck. I disagreed. I was certain I was better looking.

images

p.s. My wife has a framed picture of me taken when I was 19 years old. Several of her friends asked her why she had a large photograph picture of Peck? Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

What do Melania's looks have to do with what's best for the country?

To christiefan915: Try to keep up. This prompted my reply to Legion:

Compare Ms. Schlafy’s concrete accomplishments to the two baby butchers, greedy, unbridled ambition, and hatred the douche bags you admire so much did to this country.

Yes, she did.. Trump made her look small and cheap and she participated willingly.

To kudzu: Do you realize that Hillary did not look small and cheap when her husband shoved a cigar up a young intern’s rectum as well as ejaculating on her blue dress?

To Phantasmal: Forget it. The best I will do is answer your request the same way I answered it in the past.

The girls in the old neighborhood used to tell me I looked like Gregory Peck. I disagreed. I was certain I was better looking.

images

p.s. My wife has a framed picture of me taken when I was 19 years old. Several of her friends asked her why she had a large photograph picture of Peck? Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

To kudzu: Do you realize that Hillary did not look small and cheap when her husband shoved a cigar up a young intern’s rectum as well as ejaculating on her blue dress?

Did he go on Howard Stern and brag about it?

images

sure

see when you lie on the internets people don't believe your claims anymore

images

Bit of a coward, aren't you.

I'm 82...and I've posted several pictures of myself...including one taken this year.

So rather than bullshitting about your wife and what she has framed...ACTUALLY PUT UP.

To kudzu: No. He lied about it:

and it was none of your fucking business who he had any type of sexual contact with Unless they were foreign actors asshole.

nearly every president of the past was rumored or proved to have an affair

It was an Ignored issue for decades on decades

a Gentleman's agreement to ignore it.

Then the assholes like Newt (who was fucking his aide while giving shit to Clinton for not fucking his aide) who broke the gentlemen's agreement

he lied under oath about a consentual affair

that is nit perjury even

for it to be perjury is must bare on the case

Michelle Obama has been appointed vice president for community and external affairs at the University of Chicago Hospitals.

Liberals love to appoint other liberals to "prestigious" positions and hand out "prestigious" awards to curry favor with powerful politicians, I've noticed. :D

Back