Attractive Wins Every Time

o-MICHELLE-OBAMA-NO-MORE-BANGS-facebook.jpg

Has this photo been doctored or manipulated? Does she really look like this?

I have a strong suspicion that posters who routinely compare Michelle Obama to a gorilla, themselves are buck toothed, beer-bellied, overweight, physically disgusting swine who are generally repellent to the opposite sex.

Like yourself, minus the restraining orders?

You know they'd only post a fake picture though. I posted my real picture, and still got crap from a few.

Your pictures are fine.

These people are/were reasonably healthy for their ages, looked eminently presentable in representing the United States of America on the world stage, and to foreign dignitaries:

Jimmy and Rosylyn Carter
Ronald and Nancy Reagan
George and Laura Bush
Bill and Hillary Clinton
Barack and Michelle Obama.

This person is morbidly obese, slovenly, lazy, unhealthy, fat, lethargic, completely overweight, arrogant, physically disgusting, and does not look presentable as the face and leading representative of our great nation:

Donald J. Trumpf

Me too.

Because I have a strong suspicion that posters who routinely compare Michelle Obama to a gorilla, themselves are buck toothed, beer-bellied, overweight, physically disgusting swine who are generally repellent to the opposite sex.

stupid racist people usually are not much better looking than the average person

saying what he said about a respectable black woman is obvious racism

stupid racist people usually are not much better looking than the average person saying what he said about a respectable black woman is obvious racism

Irony.

I spit in the face of the black guy.
Obama was nothing more than another black failure in a government job and another black family in government housing. Stupid nigger.
If you're black and you vote democrat, then you're a "nigger". If you're white and you vote democrat, then you're "white trash". If you're Asian and you vote democrat, then you're a "zipper head". If you're Hispanic and you vote democrat, then you're a "wetback".

Your pictures are fine.

These people are/were reasonably healthy for their ages, looked eminently presentable in representing the United States of America on the world stage, and to foreign dignitaries:

Jimmy and Rosylyn Carter
Ronald and Nancy Reagan
George and Laura Bush
Bill and Hillary Clinton
Barack and Michelle Obama.

This person is morbidly obese, slovenly, lazy, unhealthy, fat, lethargic, completely overweight, arrogant, physically disgusting, and does not look presentable as the face and leading representative of our great nation:

Donald J. Trumpf

Just wanted to re-post this.

It tells the story LIKE IT IS!

crouere122818.jpg

Melania is an attractive, elegant, lady, while I will never understand this:

. . . former First Lady Michelle Obama received constant praise during her tenure for “courage” and “beauty” and “intelligence.” She was celebrated on 12 magazine covers and is still a regular guest on the late-night “comedy” programs. In contrast, Melania Trump has not been invited to grace magazine covers nor be a guest on the network talk shows.

MELANIA TRUMP IS THE RINGSIDE POLITICS CHAMPION OF THE YEAR
By Jeff Crouere
December 28, 2018

https://canadafreepress.com/article/melania-trump-is-the-ringside-politics-champion-of-the-year

No magazine article or media mouth ever pointed out that Michelle Obama was a more accomplished thief than Hillary Clinton.

Hillary’s larceny in Arkansas did NOT compare with Michelle’s stickup. MO was well on her way to millionaire status with her $317,000 a year job in the University of Chicago Hospital. A job that was created for her —— and was eliminated after she left.

Oddly absent from most of the unflattering press coverage of UCMC's patient-dumping scheme is any mention of the role our new First Lady played in devising the program. A laudable exception has been the Chicago Sun-Times, which reported last August that "Michelle Obama -- currently on unpaid leave from her $317,000-a-year job as a vice president of the prestigious hospital -- helped create the program."

March 2, 2009
Michelle Obama's Patient-Dumping Scheme
By David Catron

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2009/03/michelle_obamas_patientdumping_1.html

Hillary did not get her sticky fingers on the big money until after she got her hands on political power in Washington. One can only guess at how much money MO stuffed in her skyrocket before she left the White House! If past performance counts for anything former First Lady Michelle Obama will make former First Lady Hillary Clinton look like a shoplifter.

As to Michelle’s dubious beauty I remember that four or five years ago I joked about Michelle Obama trying out a new do. I disliked MO because she is crook and an America-hater. Calling her a crook is not funny. Comparing her to a monkey was funny to me. When she did bangs I said she looked like she was auditioning for a role in the next Planet of the Apes movie.

Screen_Shot_2016-10-18_at_8.51.48_AM.jpg

Michelle isn't a whore.

stupid racist people usually are not much better looking than the average person

saying what he said about a respectable black woman is obvious racism

Comparing Michelle Obama to a gorilla is clearly the type of rightwing racism that is tolerated, welcomed, and ubiquitous on this forum.

Melania would probably look pretty normal without make up, plastic surgery, and expensive clothes.

I have never heard any grown adult suggest that a first lady of the United State needs look like a model - except for Republican men, apparently.

I wonder what would happen if these rightwing misanthropes went to work and began telling all their bosses and colleagues - male and female - that their company should only hire hot women?

crouere122818.jpg

Melania is an attractive, elegant, lady, while I will never understand this:

. . . former First Lady Michelle Obama received constant praise during her tenure for “courage” and “beauty” and “intelligence.” She was celebrated on 12 magazine covers and is still a regular guest on the late-night “comedy” programs. In contrast, Melania Trump has not been invited to grace magazine covers nor be a guest on the network talk shows.

MELANIA TRUMP IS THE RINGSIDE POLITICS CHAMPION OF THE YEAR
By Jeff Crouere
December 28, 2018

https://canadafreepress.com/article/melania-trump-is-the-ringside-politics-champion-of-the-year

No magazine article or media mouth ever pointed out that Michelle Obama was a more accomplished thief than Hillary Clinton.

Hillary’s larceny in Arkansas did NOT compare with Michelle’s stickup. MO was well on her way to millionaire status with her $317,000 a year job in the University of Chicago Hospital. A job that was created for her —— and was eliminated after she left.

Oddly absent from most of the unflattering press coverage of UCMC's patient-dumping scheme is any mention of the role our new First Lady played in devising the program. A laudable exception has been the Chicago Sun-Times, which reported last August that "Michelle Obama -- currently on unpaid leave from her $317,000-a-year job as a vice president of the prestigious hospital -- helped create the program."

March 2, 2009
Michelle Obama's Patient-Dumping Scheme
By David Catron

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2009/03/michelle_obamas_patientdumping_1.html

Hillary did not get her sticky fingers on the big money until after she got her hands on political power in Washington. One can only guess at how much money MO stuffed in her skyrocket before she left the White House! If past performance counts for anything former First Lady Michelle Obama will make former First Lady Hillary Clinton look like a shoplifter.

As to Michelle’s dubious beauty I remember that four or five years ago I joked about Michelle Obama trying out a new do. I disliked MO because she is crook and an America-hater. Calling her a crook is not funny. Comparing her to a monkey was funny to me. When she did bangs I said she looked like she was auditioning for a role in the next Planet of the Apes movie.

Screen_Shot_2016-10-18_at_8.51.48_AM.jpg

Feeling Inadequate these days .... how about we get a look at what you're with? :laugh:

They should compare the amount of plastic surgery done on each woman, who has more fillers, Botox, implants! I bet Melania wins, hands down.

You can see the progression of surgeries in Melania because of all her pics in cyberspace. Same with Ivanka.

I think Melania's beautiful but let's see what she's got going on upstairs. She hasn't knocked my socks off with her "superior intellect." Even the bit about fluency in five languages was a big exaggeration.

You can see the progression of surgeries in Melania because of all her pics in cyberspace. Same with Ivanka. I think Melania's beautiful but let's see what she's got going on upstairs. She hasn't knocked my socks off with her "superior intellect." Even the bit about fluency in five languages was a big exaggeration.

So you say.

melania-trump-first-lady-cabinet.jpg

Back