Attractive Wins Every Time

To christiefan915: Try to keep up. This prompted my reply to Legion:

Deflection. You posted this thread title... "Attractive Wins Every Time"... long before your exchange with Leggiecrite. Nor was Schlafly mentioned in the OP.

So one more time... what do Melania's looks have to do with what's best for the country?

he lied under oath about a consentual affair that is nit perjury even for it to be perjury is must bare on the case

Bill Clinton was accused of perjury and as a result was impeached by the House of Representatives on 19 December 1998.

Perjury operates in American law as an inherited principle of the common law of England, which defined the act as the "willful and corrupt giving, upon a lawful oath, or in any form allowed by law to be substituted for an oath, in a judicial proceeding or course of justice, of a false testimony material to the issue or matter of inquiry."

Perjury’s current position in the American legal system takes the form of state and federal statutes. Most notably, the United States Code prohibits perjury, which is defined in two senses for federal purposes as someone who:

(1) Having taken an oath before a competent tribunal, officer, or person, in any case in which a law of the United States authorizes an oath to be administered, that he will testify, declare, depose, or certify truly, or that any written testimony, declaration, deposition, or certificate by him subscribed, is true, willfully and contrary to such oath states or subscribes any material matter which he does not believe to be true; or

(2) in any declaration, certificate, verification, or statement under penalty of perjury as permitted under section 1746 of title 28, United States Code, willfully subscribes as true any material matter which he does not believe to be true[31]

The above statute provides for a fine and/or up to five years in prison as punishment. Within federal jurisdiction, statements made in two broad categories of judicial proceedings may qualify as perjurious: 1) Federal official proceedings, and 2) Federal Court or Grand Jury proceedings.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perjury#Statutory_definitions

Liberals love to appoint other liberals to "prestigious" positions and hand out "prestigious" awards to curry favor with powerful politicians, I've noticed. :D

Do try to keep up, leggie. The job was not "created" for MO as Slanders wrote. She started with UC in 1996, before her husband was elected to a political position.

Do you and Slanders have a problem with intelligent women getting ahead in the workplace? Do you and Slanders think intelligent women like Michelle and Hillary can only get ahead by riding on their husbands' coattails?

Please do not respond with the usual "if I said that you'd have a point, etc." :laugh:

lying about consentual sex has no baring on sex crime case

sex is legal

sexual assault is not legal

Have you ever eaten an apple?

have you ever stolen an apple?

see the differance

Do try to keep up, leggie. The job was not "created" for MO as Slanders wrote. She started with UC in 1996, before her husband was elected to a political position.

Do you and Slanders have a problem with intelligent women getting ahead in the workplace? Do you and Slanders think intelligent women like Michelle and Hillary can only get ahead by riding on their husbands' coattails?

Please do not respond with the usual "if I said that you'd have a point, etc." :laugh:
Slander :laugh:

The job was not "created" for MO. She started with UC in 1996, before her husband was elected to a political position. Please do not respond with the usual "if I said that you'd have a point, etc."

If I'd said the job was "created" for Michael, you'd have a point. Since I didn't, you don't. :D

BTW, "Obama was elected to the Illinois Senate in 1996, and he reformed ethics and health care laws."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama#Legislative_career

Aren't hospitals regulated by ethics and health care laws? I wonder what a hospital would hope to gain by giving a politician's wife an important-sounding position. :thinking:

lying about consentual sex has no baring on sex crime case sex is legal sexual assault is not legal Have you ever eaten an apple? have you ever stolen an apple? see the differance

Did you score some meth?

Bill Clinton was accused of perjury and as a result was impeached by the House of Representatives on 19 December 1998.

Perjury operates in American law as an inherited principle of the common law of England, which defined the act as the "willful and corrupt giving, upon a lawful oath, or in any form allowed by law to be substituted for an oath, in a judicial proceeding or course of justice, of a false testimony material to the issue or matter of inquiry."

Perjury’s current position in the American legal system takes the form of state and federal statutes. Most notably, the United States Code prohibits perjury, which is defined in two senses for federal purposes as someone who:

(1) Having taken an oath before a competent tribunal, officer, or person, in any case in which a law of the United States authorizes an oath to be administered, that he will testify, declare, depose, or certify truly, or that any written testimony, declaration, deposition, or certificate by him subscribed, is true, willfully and contrary to such oath states or subscribes any material matter which he does not believe to be true; or

(2) in any declaration, certificate, verification, or statement under penalty of perjury as permitted under section 1746 of title 28, United States Code, willfully subscribes as true any material matter which he does not believe to be true[31]

The above statute provides for a fine and/or up to five years in prison as punishment. Within federal jurisdiction, statements made in two broad categories of judicial proceedings may qualify as perjurious: 1) Federal official proceedings, and 2) Federal Court or Grand Jury proceedings.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perjury#Statutory_definitions

o6gt6bnv28721.jpg

VS

2133391.jpg

I still want to see his picture.

Me too.

Because I have a strong suspicion that posters who routinely compare Michelle Obama to a gorilla, themselves are buck toothed, beer-bellied, overweight, physically disgusting swine who are generally repellent to the opposite sex.

Back