Aussies go crazy for cat-poop coffee

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
Another reason to conclude those Aussies are out of their freakin' minds.

My advice? Don't kiss an australian:

Aussies go crazy for cat poo coffee

Reuters

CANBERRA (Reuters Life!) - Cafe-crazy Australians in the last decade have embraced coffee in all its forms, but they've saved the most expensive -- and excremental -- for last.

Kopi Luwak, made in neighboring Indonesia from coffee beans excreted by native civet cats, is reputedly the world's rarest and most expensive coffee, painstakingly extracted by hand from the animals' forest droppings.

http://www.reuters.com/article/life...54_ARTICLE_PROMO_also_on_reuters&pageNumber=1

This has been sold in the US for quite some time now. If the Aussies are just discovering it they are a bit behind the times.

Maineman is the only fan of that coffee that I personally know.

And never read the contents of processd meat products....Or the tolerance level for rodent feces in your food.

But it is a ritzy high society thing to do LadyT, kinda like eating those horrible fish eggs and , raw fish and such...

Narcisistic TMI diatribe that no one cares about:

I'm allergic to bony fish, so I usually avoid sushi even when its only shell fish. A lot of times I'll still get a reaction if the same utensils are used. Ergo, I have no clue what sushi tastes like.

I have had to eat it at some business luncheons. Not worth eating in my opinion. One can put enough sauce and such on it to choke it down though.

I have had to eat it at some business luncheons. Not worth eating in my opinion. One can put enough sauce and such on it to choke it down though.

lol...Horseradish works well...along with a beer or two! Actually sushi is not all that bad...fish should never be overcooked anyhoo...sushi is just the rare version...kinda like a good steak! I hate overcooked steak..the rare'er the betta!

Y'all'z crazy.... Sushi is awesome....

Damo must not have a good pallet, US is a loon and Tiana is hot, I mean NOT able to eat it. Battle is just a tool.

Damo must not have a good pallet, US is a loon and Tiana is hot, I mean NOT able to eat it. Battle is just a tool.
Seems more like there are people ready to say that they can taste things because they don't want to be accused of having a bad "palate".

Seriously, I can cook very well and you can't do that without a palate. I am impervious to this kind of peer pressure.

lmao...

I'm a "tool" cause I like my steak rare and sushi is okay!;) Okay I guess I am a 'tool'...albeit a old and tried 'tool':tongout:

Last edited:

I'm a vegetarian, I guess you know that God. So I don't eat sushi. But I do find people who rave about how good one raw fish restaurant is compared to another one, kind of funny. I think it could be a good comedy skit.

If I was on a date, it wouldn't be a deal breaker if the guy loved sushi. I'd just be like, oh geez, one of those. But if a guy said, look, I'll take you anywhere but I'm not eating no freaking sushi, then I think that's kind of sexy. Men shouldn't like sushi. Real men don't eat sushi, in fact! ;)

Since I do not believe god exists then I can take no offense at being called a loon. Like damo I do not give into peer pressure on what I eat. I eat what I want to. Umm well I have given on peer pressure for business occasions, but I am paid well to do that.

I'm a vegetarian, I guess you know that God. So I don't eat sushi. But I do find people who rave about how good one raw fish restaurant is compared to another one, kind of funny. I think it could be a good comedy skit.

If I was on a date, it wouldn't be a deal breaker if the guy loved sushi. I'd just be like, oh geez, one of those. But if a guy said, look, I'll take you anywhere but I'm not eating no freaking sushi, then I think that's kind of sexy. Men shouldn't like sushi. Real men don't eat sushi, in fact! ;)

Real men don't eat Quiche either.
although it is usually better than raw fish :D

Back