Aussies go crazy for cat-poop coffee

Real men don't eat Quiche either.
although it is usually better than raw fish :D

Very true, it is. I love quiche, and that's actually one thing that I can make really well. But I've never been with a man who will eat them. Apparently men really just will not eat quiche.

Very true, it is. I love quiche, and that's actually one thing that I can make really well. But I've never been with a man who will eat them. Apparently men really just will not eat quiche.

Hmmmm.....I like quiche and sushi. I've never noticed a detrimental affect on my testosterone levels

This is sooo silly...

'Real Men and real women' don't...whatever...y'all need to get out more often...everyone is a individual...everyone needs a mix of veggies,protein and fruit (Like in apples and oranges to clarify for the spin meisters)...it is what the body needs...

Last edited:
You're a meat-eater, aren't you Cypress?

Yes. But, I'm not a fanatic about meat. I like a good steak occassionally , but I can go significant periods of time with no red meat.

Honestly, I like variety. Ethnic foods, seafood, veggie stufff. I'm not strictly meat and potatoes.

Are you really a vegetarian? That's sweet ;)

Do you have to eat a cow to be a "real" man? ;)

I'm pretty sure Ghengis Khan chowed down mostly on raw fish, tofu and rice - and I suspect he wasn't considered too effeminate. :)

Yeah but that old Chinaman did not know any better, not his fault.

Beans, Taters, cornbread, buiscuits and gravy, etc are real food.
I actually like good vegies and such better than meat. but love good seared decaying bovine flesh as well as swine flesh...Properly prepared fish are good as well. ie breaded and fried Crappie ( the best fish ever) , grilled Salmon, etc...Not wild about chicken but they are ok. Cackle berries are good, but I have to worry about killing/eating an unborn lifeform....

And you ladies can keep those little round styrofaom discs that you eat ;)

Do you have to eat a cow to be a "real" man? ;)

I'm pretty sure Ghengis Khan chowed down mostly on raw fish, tofu and rice - and I suspect he wasn't considered too effeminate. :)
They took from those they conquered, and that was inland. It is doubtful that his diet was anything like this.

They took from those they conquered, and that was inland. It is doubtful that his diet was anything like this.

Damo, you're such a nitpicker, who takes everything literally ;)

Ghengis Khan was a metaphor. If you prefer, I could have cited the Japanese Samarai warriors to make an example of fish and "manliness"

Yes. But, I'm not a fanatic about meat. I like a good steak occassionally , but I can go significant periods of time with no red meat.

Honestly, I like variety. Ethnic foods, seafood, veggie stufff. I'm not strictly meat and potatoes.

Are you really a vegetarian? That's sweet ;)

Yes.

Damo, you're such a nitpicker, who takes everything literally ;)

Ghengis Khan was a metaphor. If you prefer, I could have cited the Japanese Samarai warriors to make an example of fish and "manliness"

It is manly to wear a dress ? In old greece it was manly to be a homosexual warrior as well ? I will stick with my own definition of manliness.

Hummm....

What did Italians eat before tomatoes came from the new world and pasta from China ?

Being that my G/pa on Moms side came from Sicily...I would venture to say lotsa wine,cheese,flat bread,olives,fish,pork,beef and anything else they could get thier hands on...lol leftovers were placed on garlic bread and called pizza...lotsa olive oil...(Virgin)

What did Italians eat before tomatoes came from the new world and pasta from China ?

A lot of gross shit, I"m sure. Italian food is great once it's been Americanized, but I've got some Italians in my family from the boat, and these people can really gross you out. If it's from the inside of an animal, they will saute it in some garlic and call it a delicacy. I refuse to eat anything these people have cooked, because they love nothing more than to pull one over on you too. Like putting pigs blood in chocolate pudding.

A lot of gross shit, I"m sure. Italian food is great once it's been Americanized, but I've got some Italians in my family from the boat, and these people can really gross you out. If it's from the inside of an animal, they will saute it in some garlic and call it a delicacy. I refuse to eat anything these people have cooked, because they love nothing more than to pull one over on you too. Like putting pigs blood in chocolate pudding.

Just stay away from processed meat products then Darla.

Lol...

and what is wrong with tripe...hey even Mexicans love it...it's called 'Menudo'
makes the swollen corn taste mighty good...lol... gotta have hot peppers though...and a Corona on the side!

OHH and btw Mars bars now have animal byproducts in them....

No longer veggie grade. Coming in other chocolate bars as well.

Back