Aussies go crazy for cat-poop coffee

"Beans, Taters, cornbread, buiscuits and gravy, etc are real food."

Spoken like a true southern boy.....

Damo... I was just giving you a hard time.

Darla... its ok for men to like sushi... weiners are what you meant to say... real mean don't like weiners.... ;)

It's a man thing. Not a partisan thing. I notice you didn't get quite as upset when it came from a perceived ally.

;0

That's right Damo. And I even thought of writing, "For Battle and AHZ: this is only ok because usc said it. If you say it, I will make your life on this board a living hell and fill out 23 complaint forms, thus also making Damo's life a living hell"

This is like Bizarro world here. Out there, if a republican does it, then that's ok. With me, if a Republican does it, it's so not ok.

Nor do I. Even fish. I will however consume products from animals such as unfertilized eggs, milk, cheese... I am not a Vegan.

Me too. But I always buy organic milk. But I know that a lot of stuff that I eat has milk in it that is not organic. I'm not a fanatic about that part of it.

"Nor do I. Even fish. I will however consume products from animals such as unfertilized eggs, milk, cheese... I am not a Vegan."

Wuss. ;)
I'm wondering when the prancing begins. And the urge to move in next to Cypress.

Me too. But I always buy organic milk. But I know that a lot of stuff that I eat has milk in it that is not organic. I'm not a fanatic about that part of it.
I've found it saves me a lot of money, eating this way, as a side benefit.

"I'm wondering when the prancing begins. And the urge to move in next to Cypress."

Actually, I was just about to pick out a house next to Ornot for you.... you are currently being processed for a giant boot out of Colorado. We don't take to YOUR kind here.

:readit:

:pke:

cow poop is organic, so is cyanide.
And gasoline contains no chlosterol.

Last edited:
Lmao...

That's right Damo. And I even thought of writing, "For Battle and AHZ: this is only ok because usc said it. If you say it, I will make your life on this board a living hell and fill out 23 complaint forms, thus also making Damo's life a living hell"

This is like Bizarro world here. Out there, if a republican does it, then that's ok. With me, if a Republican does it, it's so not ok.

Like I would be interested in you...in your dreams sweet cheeks...y'all are the ones who twisted ones words to fit your own agenda...it's called spin..ya are a self imposed spin meister! Now back to the sandlot with you and sippy!...:readit:

Back