I saw it once. I’m not fond of theaters, but the IMAX experience is necessary for some movies.

I have not heard how good the 3D is on this one, but pretty much everyone says that it is visually stunning. Unless there is some huge problem with this movie I must see it in IMAX, says the guy who has been to one movie since the pandemic started.

I have not heard how good the 3D is on this one, but pretty much everyone says that it is visually stunning. Unless there is some huge problem with this movie I must see it in IMAX, says the guy who has been to one movie since the pandemic started.
I haven’t been to any, this will be my first trip back and the things I’ve read said it’s just as stunning as the first. Crossing my fingers!

Its going to cost me about $50 to see this on Baby Imax.....and I might catch COVID again......and I really dont do movie theaters anymore.....but unless I hear something really bad about this movie (like for instance that the story is infiltrated with WOKE thus degrading the story) I plan to see it between Christmas and New Years.

Slut will not be coming.....she cant stand Avatar.

Back