Awesome interview by Harris!

Inflation is usually presented as a rate. Change over time.

Cumulative-Inflation-since-1913-Aug-2022a.png

The current inflation rate is notional and nominal. What matters is the cumulative rate Think of it as the integration of the first differential.
[/QUOTE]

HEre's what the Fed say:

"Inflation is the increase in the prices of goods and services over time"

This is an explicit statemtent of d(cost)/dt. So it is the first differential.

Cumulative-Inflation-since-1913-Aug-2022a.png

The current inflation rate is notional and nominal. What matters is the cumulative rate Think of it as the integration of the first differential.

HEre's what the Fed say:

"Inflation is the increase in the prices of goods and services over time"

This is an explicit statemtent of d(cost)/dt. So it is the first differential.
[/QUOTE]

That gives you the immediate, present value. Taking the integral tells you what cumulative inflation is.

That gives you the immediate, present value. Taking the integral tells you what cumulative inflation is.

I understand how integrals and differentials work. I am merely pointing out that inflation, per se, is presented and defined as a rate, hence as the differential.

trumpets lowered the expectations. The Vice President exceeded them by far.

She gave an awesome interview.

On to the debate!

Was it as good as Joe Biden's debate performance?

Not quite - but I remember you bragging about how Quid Pro really defeated Trump...

LOL

You just don't believe in the real America. Not that it matters- as the real America neither needs nor wants you.
Besides, you just concoct this crap about me because you're pissed that I made your sex-pestery public.
Seems that you'll never learn .
I've lived all across America, Sweet Cheeks. You've consistently proved you are both anti-American and not from around here. :)

Now we see why the Dems didn't want Kamala Harris as their nominee.

Four weeks into campaigning, she finally granted an interview — to a very friendly CNN, toting her VP pick Tim Walz along for reasons unknown.

Moral support, perhaps? A buddy to pick up her verbal slack?

Either way, it wasn't a winning look for someone who wants to be president of the United States.

As for her answers: Harris was vague, policy-free, and at times just plain full of it.

'Brat summer' is officially over. Grab your pumpkin spice latte and cozy up to a fraudulent fall.

In attempting to answer Dana Bash's unimaginative first question — 'What would you do on Day One in the White House?' — Kamala was the proverbial car engine struggling to turn over, delaying an actual answer with extraneous, redundant verbiage.

'Well, there are a number of things,' she began. 'First and foremost, one of my highest priorities is to do what we can to support and strengthen the middle class. Um, when I look at the aspirations, the goals, the ambitions of the American people, I think that, um, people are ready for a new way forward..

Now we see why the Dems didn't want Kamala Harris as their nominee.

Four weeks into campaigning, she finally granted an interview — to a very friendly CNN, toting her VP pick Tim Walz along for reasons unknown.

Moral support, perhaps? A buddy to pick up her verbal slack?

Either way, it wasn't a winning look for someone who wants to be president of the United States.

As for her answers: Harris was vague, policy-free, and at times just plain full of it.

'Brat summer' is officially over. Grab your pumpkin spice latte and cozy up to a fraudulent fall.

In attempting to answer Dana Bash's unimaginative first question — 'What would you do on Day One in the White House?' — Kamala was the proverbial car engine struggling to turn over, delaying an actual answer with extraneous, redundant verbiage.

'Well, there are a number of things,' she began. 'First and foremost, one of my highest priorities is to do what we can to support and strengthen the middle class. Um, when I look at the aspirations, the goals, the ambitions of the American people, I think that, um, people are ready for a new way forward..

Remembering that she had all the questions in advance, this was taped and edited to put Kam-Kam in the best possible light - and she STILL was a cluster fuck.

I understand how integrals and differentials work. I am merely pointing out that inflation, per se, is presented and defined as a rate, hence as the differential.
But over time it is cumulative. Therefore, it works as a differential equation using proportional integration differentiation.

I've lived all across America, Sweet Cheeks. You've consistently proved you are both anti-American and not from around here. :)
You don't even know my gender, you creepy asshole, let along my location. You might have been promoting your schlong pics to a hairy biker.

Haw, haw......................................haw.

Quit digging. Fuck off.

Remembering that she had all the questions in advance, this was taped and edited to put Kam-Kam in the best possible light - and she STILL was a cluster fuck.
Indeed, notes and a baby sitter.

Pathetic...this clown wants to be the leader of the free world, the Command-in-Chief... Putin and the rest of our enemies must be laughing their heads off.

well at least from what she said
that's the problem......from what she said she would ban fracking on day one.......from what she has said she is not against ALL fracking........from what she has said her values have not changed.........but what she has never said is that she would lift the restriction the Biden/HarmUs administration put in place against fracking........should we pay attention to what she said or what she hasn't said........

Back