Awesome interview by Harris!

I understand how integrals and differentials work. I am merely pointing out that inflation, per se, is presented and defined as a rate, hence as the differential.
it is the differential over a period of time.......we all know what the differential was for the three and a half years that Biden/HarmUs were in charge........

it is the differential over a period of time.......we all know what the differential was for the three and a half years that Biden/HarmUs were in charge........
Inflation is up nearly 20% since Biden/Harris took office.

Biden's big inflation problem: Prices are now up nearly 20 ...​

1725110314468.png
Yahoo Finance
https://finance.yahoo.com › news › bidens-big-inflation...

May 16, 2024 — Prices as measured by the seasonally adjusted Consumer Price Index (CPI) are now up over 19.4% in the three-plus years since Biden took office.

You don't even know my gender, you creepy asshole, let along my location. You might have been promoting your schlong pics to a hairy biker.

Haw, haw......................................haw.

Quit digging. Fuck off.
You lie a lot, Ms. Moon. I go by behavior, not claims by strangers on the Internet. I differentiate by feminine/masculine behavior. As I've posted to you before, my observations are based on American culture, not foreign culture, which can throw me a bit. Regardless, human behavior has set limits and there are traits that are cross-cultural.

Inflation is up nearly 20% since Biden/Harris took office....
Fixed it for you.
Thanks for the link:

Economists often note that the differences between inflation in the two eras are due to a range of factors far beyond the Oval Office occupant.

Under Trump, for example, COVID disruptions at the end of his presidency significantly drove down gas prices. Under Biden, supply chain issues drove prices up in other areas.

No she didn't.
Put down the crack pipe
Do you think anyone who supports Trump's pedophilia and rape of women also supports pedophilia and rape? Or do they just look past Trump's crimes and only look at his proposed policies?

Back