‘Babbling and Hoarse’: Biden’s debate per sends Democrats into a panic

All I got out of this debate, are the facts that Donald Trump is still a lying, denying, insulting, arrogant, criminally insane, sore-losing, dishonest, anti-democratic, disgraced EX-PRESIDENT ASSHOLE, and Joe Biden is still 81 years old, had a bad cold, and even though he is an accomplished president, looked jet-lagged, HAD A BAD DAY mentally and physically and obviously out-of-character for him, and had a bad performance with his delivery on stage.

But, I can assure you, the polls will come in and you will see no difference in who anyone is voting for, as most everyone has already made up their minds on who they are voting for.

Yes, even these so-called Independents that are claiming they have not made up their minds yet. Yes, they have made up their minds already too.

Because Independents also have self-interests, and they already know who they are voting for, based on who already serves those self-interests, and like to play this game about how important their votes are, and like the way the press says they are the ones that always decide elections.

Because you would have to be a very stupid careless idiot, to not ALREADY know who you are going to vote for, given all of the negative consequences our nation will encounter should they make the wrong decision- REGARDLESS TO WHO HAD THE BEST PERFORMANCE ON STAGE LAST NIGHT!

LYING, AVOIDING THE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS ASKED BY THE MODERATORS, SLINGING UNFOUNDED INSULTS, IS NOT NOW, AND NEVER WILL BE THE SIGN OF A WINNER- BUT RATHER THE SIGNS OF OF A MENTAL CASE AND A DISHONEST LOSER!
Ranting lunatic ^^^^^^^

I didn't see any evidence of a cold...did you?
He rested for more than a week...how could he be jet lagged? It's sad that people are making excuses for him...stop pretending everything is OK...it's clearly not...
And an insult to our country...
Yes, I did. I first noticed his voice was hoarse, and he was obviously congested, as he was coughing and kept trying to clear his throat!

I am not pretending anything is OK.

You are an insult to morality and truth!

Yes, I did. I first noticed his voice was hoarse, and he was obviously congested, as he was coughing and kept trying to clear his throat!

I am not pretending anything is OK.

You are an insult to morality and truth!
I'm sorry you feel that way. I must have missed the coughing and clearing... I didn't see any of that at all... He did look very ill... But then he miraculously "recovered" when it was all over...just odd... (Is it possible to have a civil discussion with you?)

All I got out of this debate, are the facts that Donald Trump is still a lying, denying, insulting, arrogant, criminally insane, sore-losing, dishonest, anti-democratic, disgraced EX-PRESIDENT ASSHOLE, and Joe Biden is still 81 years old, had a bad cold, and even though he is an accomplished president, looked jet-lagged, HAD A BAD DAY mentally and physically and obviously out-of-character for him, and had a bad performance with his delivery on stage.

But, I can assure you, the polls will come in and you will see no difference in who anyone is voting for, as most everyone has already made up their minds on who they are voting for.

Yes, even these so-called Independents that are claiming they have not made up their minds yet. Yes, they have made up their minds already too.

Because Independents also have self-interests, and they already know who they are voting for, based on who already serves those self-interests, and like to play this game about how important their votes are, and like the way the press says they are the ones that always decide elections.

Because you would have to be a very stupid careless idiot, to not ALREADY know who you are going to vote for, given all of the negative consequences our nation will encounter should they make the wrong decision- REGARDLESS TO WHO HAD THE BEST PERFORMANCE ON STAGE LAST NIGHT!

LYING, AVOIDING THE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS ASKED BY THE MODERATORS, SLINGING UNFOUNDED INSULTS, IS NOT NOW, AND NEVER WILL BE THE SIGN OF A WINNER- BUT RATHER THE SIGNS OF OF A MENTAL CASE AND A DISHONEST LOSER!
:blah::blah::blah::blah:
Your guy whiffed the ball. He is not capable of doing the job of President.

Your lying didn't start this minute! You lie consistently here in the forum, daily!
Little Lizard it is obvious which party is lying to the voters. The Democrat party is lying to the public saying Joe is capable of doing the job of being President. I have been telling you Joe has dementia but YOU continue to lie and say he is fine. It's time for you to get off the Joe Biden vote and find another candidate.

Back