Babylon Bee slams Pedodent Brandon over his PEDOPHILIA

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
Why doesn't everyone talk about this.?? Everyone has seen the videos of Pedo Joe groping 8 year old girls. HE'S A CHILD MOLESTER. We have video proof.

https://babylonbee.com/news/off-releases-biden-repellent-for-kids

jan 19 2022 U.S.—SC Johnson is living up to its family company moniker with the release of a new line of pest repellents under their popular Off!® brand. The new product is designed to repel President Joe Biden from children.

The innovative new product makes children smell like grown-ups, which studies have shown repels Biden under most circumstances. Material sent to retailers provides clear instructions to apply the repellent whenever a child is within twenty feet of the creepy old man.

"Our scientists work tirelessly to commit mosquito genocide, but after Biden was elected to the presidency, I redirected their efforts to keep Joe Biden away from children," said SC Johnson CEO Santos Carl Johnson. "As an added bonus, it also repels mosquitoes so it's a win-win."

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki advised reporters to stop asking the question because it hurt Biden's public image. "The president is committed to uniting all Americans," said Psaki, "some of which are children. There's nothing untoward about attempting to fuse your body with others to end hate. Please stop asking."

At least TDAK is following in the footsteps of his orange God.

Donald Trump tweets Babylon Bee's satirical news story about ...
https://www.usatoday.com › news › politics › 2020/10/16
Oct 16, 2020 — Babylon Bee says its "news" is made up, but President Donald Trump shared one of its posts on Twitter. The satire site is conservative in ...

Trump fooled by satirical Babylon Bee article
On Friday morning, Donald Trump tweeted a link to a news story from a publication called the Babylon Bee.

It's satire that isn't funny. Humor for seventh graders.

But it doesn't matter, because TDAK is absolutely obsessed with pedophilia. I'm sure it's the first thing he types into his DuckDuckgo search engine to start his day. 'Articles about pedophilia'. Why is it that so many conservatives feel the need to make multiple threads about pedophilia? I find it odd. I also find the bait very stinky.

Right?! I was reading this thinking, doesn't anybody know that the Babylon Bee is a spoof site? LOL

And the article is a parody intended to draw attention to the fact that people like you run the other way when confronted with Gropin' Joe's proven predilection for pawing prepubescents.

You're so stupid you don't know when you're being mocked, apparently.

Back