Bad News

It would be if there were any, but there isn't. Nor is there any tooth fairy and -- I hate to break this to you, but -- neither was there a gunman on The Grassy Knoll.

No unfair racial discrimination to the detriment of white males, anyway. Naturally there is "discrimination" in the literal sense else, as Damo pointed out, all jobs would have to be filled on a purely first-come, first-served basis.

Now, go find another hobby horse. This one's broken. :rolleyes:

believe it or not it helped some white males in some areas. Prior to AA no males were telephone operators At least in the large Telephone co I worked for. now they are well mixed. I think this has an influence on the Nursing jobs as well.

but the term "White Supremacy" you have used indicates a hatred of other non white pigmented people....
Has he used that term? I think he has used other terms, but not that one. I don't really want to re-read the entire thread though.

Has he used that term? I think he has used other terms, but not that one. I don't really want to re-read the entire thread though.
Yeah, that would be painful.

AssHat's about to get hisself a formal debate challenge if he don't drop this affirmative action thing. I don't mean "change his mind" I just mean land this seriously hijacked thread in Miami or something.

:blah:

Yeah, that would be painful.

AssHat's about to get hisself a formal debate challenge if he don't drop this affirmative action thing. I don't mean "change his mind" I just mean land this seriously hijacked thread in Miami or something.

:blah:

Bring it on, skippy. Affirmative action is race based discrimination, and it's wrong, and has no place in a society which is allegedly trying to break down racial barriers. Start it up , chimp. I'll be there.

It would be if there were any, but there isn't. Nor is there any tooth fairy and -- I hate to break this to you, but -- neither was there a gunman on The Grassy Knoll.

No unfair racial discrimination to the detriment of white males, anyway. Naturally there is "discrimination" in the literal sense else, as Damo pointed out, all jobs would have to be filled on a purely first-come, first-served basis.

Now, go find another hobby horse. This one's broken. :rolleyes:

And there is discrimination according to race.

AHZ what about just making race based discrimination a crime to be punished by law for. No sueing required. No AA required.

This is a soloution and if you are not rascist it should be acceptable if you are truely against race based discrimination.

AHZ what about just making race based discrimination a crime to be punished by law for. No sueing required. No AA required.

This is a soloution and if you are not rascist it should be acceptable if you are truely against race based discrimination.

Too subjective. But Official policies which SEEK to discriminate in a misguided effort to BALANCE history are retarded in the extreme.

Too subjective. But Official policies which SEEK to discriminate in a misguided effort to BALANCE history iare retarded in the extreme.

Too Subjective ? Well it can be defined fairly clearly. We have many years of data to work from to craft the law.
Once a complaint is filed the law investigated and charges the offending parties if the complaint appears to be valid.
Same as in any other crime.
Rape is somewhat subjective too. did she consent or didn't she/he. Should it not be a law ?
Many laws are subjective, you are just looking for an excuse.

Too Subjective ? Well it can be defined fairly clearly. We have many years of data to work from to craft the law.
Once a complaint is filed the law investigated and charges the offending parties.
Same as in any other crime.
Rape is somewhat subjective too. did she consent or didn't she/he. Should it not be a law ?
Many laws are subjective, you are just looking for an excuse.

I think if you can make a case now, that's how it is. Im talking about eliminating the official and intentional discrimination against white males.

Ahh just against white males...Well by from here on this. done all the talking on it I intend to.

You didn't "get me", simple simon.

I still believe it should be illegal to discriminate against anyone if you can make a case. Intentional and official policies of active discrimination should be eliminated.

"I still believe it should be illegal to discriminate against anyone if you can make a case. Intentional and official policies of active discrimination should be eliminated."

I agree, but I believe it should be a criminal offense handled in courts of law not civil stuff handled in lawsuits. maybe a mandatory 6 mos sentence for individuals. And if corporate sponsored, 10% of the corporations annual gross reciepts fine.
Not a simple slap on the wrist kind of thing. And don't force the victims to sue as it seems to be now.

"I still believe it should be illegal to discriminate against anyone if you can make a case. Intentional and official policies of active discrimination should be eliminated."

I agree, but I believe it should be a criminal offense handled in courts of law not civil stuff handled in lawsuits. maybe a mandatory 6 mos sentence for individuals. And if corporate sponsored, 10% of the corporations annual gross reciepts fine.
Not a simple slap on the wrist kind of thing. And don't force the victims to sue as it seems to be now.

There is redress to grievance as it is. Your zealotry is offputting and unnecessary.

Bring it on, skippy. Affirmative action is race based discrimination, and it's wrong, and has no place in a society which is allegedly trying to break down racial barriers. Start it up , chimp. I'll be there.
So, you honestly believe you can demonstrate logically that properly constructed affirmative action programs, not based on simple quotas, are unfairly discriminatory against white males? You really want to go there?

Okay, junior. :duel:

Back