Bama is going all the way

The way we played today, I have my doubts.

That was the worst we have played since Saban got here.

Alright, what do you think Kiffin was thinking at the end of the game? They had 40 seconds left to work with sitting on a potential 44 yard field goal with a kicker who had missed to field goals over 40 yards in the game. Why did they not go for more yards? Now granted even if it was an extra point that last kick would have been blocked based on the penetration you guys got on that last kick. But nonetheless I do not understand when coaches get so scared with a chance to win.

1 Crompton sucks
2 kiffen was mind fucked by Al Davis
3 every year champions have a nail biter

Bama's QB better get better, LSU's QB did.

1 Crompton sucks
2 kiffen was mind fucked by Al Davis
3 every year champions have a nail biter

Bama's QB better get better, LSU's QB did.

LSU's QB looked good last night. But then, auburn hasn't had a defense all season.

We have a week off to work on problems. But if we don't improve drastically, I would rather see us work from the wildcat formation the entire game.

You guy's will be favored, but if Jefferson puts on a similar show vs Tulane he may muster the balls to do more vs Bama than he did vs Fla.

You guy's will be favored, but if Jefferson puts on a similar show vs Tulane he may muster the balls to do more vs Bama than he did vs Fla.

We have managed to keep some excellent QBs off their game. I think we can do the same with Jefferson. Regardless of how bad our offense sucked saturday, our defense was still rock solid.

Having the time off between now and when LSU comes to T-town should make all the difference.

I still do not understand why we abandoned the wildcat formation in the 2nd half. We moved the ball well and then stopped trying.

The Hawkeyes are getting screwed. Their undefeated and have played a substantially more difficult schedule than FL, Bama or TX.

Iowa is 8 and 0 and played 6 teams with 5 wins or more and gave 7 and 1 Penn St it's only defeat.
Texas is 7 and 0 and has played 1 team with 5 wins or more
Bama is 8 and 0 and has played 2 teams with 5 wins or more
Florida is 7 and 0 and has played 2 teams with 5 wins or more.

The Hawkeyes should be rated #1!! Stanzi for Heisman!!!!

The Hawkeyes are getting screwed. Their undefeated and have played a substantially more difficult schedule than FL, Bama or TX.

Iowa is 8 and 0 and played 6 teams with 5 wins or more and gave 7 and 1 Penn St it's only defeat.
Texas is 7 and 0 and has played 1 team with 5 wins or more
Bama is 8 and 0 and has played 2 teams with 5 wins or more
Florida is 7 and 0 and has played 2 teams with 5 wins or more.

The Hawkeyes should be rated #1!! Stanzi for Heisman!!!!

I agree that Iowa is getting screwed. As long as Bama and FL are both in the top 3, I have no problem with Iowa being #1.

We will get a shot at both. (as long as we win the SEC Championship.)

I agree that Iowa is getting screwed. As long as Bama and FL are both in the top 3, I have no problem with Iowa being #1.

We will get a shot at both. (as long as we win the SEC Championship.)
The computers all have Iowa at #1 due to strength of schedule. They have Texas at #8 I think.

Here's the scenario I'd love to see. LSWho wins out their schedule and gets revenge against FL in the SEC championship game. TX loses to OK State and USC gets handed it's head by Oregon (or Arizona).

Assuming Iowa wins out it would create BCS havoc.

The NCG would probably be either Iowa vs LSWho or the pollsters could surprise everyone by voting in an undefeated TCU or Cincinnati. (I'd dearly love to see that! LOL).

If Iowa were to go undefeated and LSU wins out and the rest of my scenario occurs I feel that LSU would be the #2 team but leaving out an undefeated TCU, Cincinnati (and to a lesser extent Boise) would create BCS chaos again. :)

But you're pretty much correct, The pollsters aren't going to come off the top 3 as long as they keep winning. There is a remote chance that if Iowa defeats OSU in dominating fashion and Texas plays a close game against OK St, then IA could leap frog Texas but that's a long shot, damned pollsters!

So I'm now officially an LSU fan as they can do more to upset the BCS apple cart then any team in Div IA ball. LOL

Another scenario I would like. If LSU wins out and USC wins out, and TX wins out and OSU wins out then the NCG would probably be TX and USC, in which case I'd love to see a rematch of OSU vs LSU in the Rose Bowl.

I don't think that would happen as LSU would go to the Sugar Bowl.

oh another good scenario that Topper and Carwako would like. LSU wins out, USC wins out, Texas loses to OK St and IA loses to OSU. The NCG would probably be USC vs LSU.

Nothing against Bama or Florida (except that Florida and Texas are the two most over rated teams in the country) but they can't do much to upset the BCS apple cart from their lofty perches other than by losing a game.

I don't get into what if's too much, way too much season left.
The big ten doesn't get and doesn't deserve 10% of the respect that the SEC gets.
Showing teams beat with wins is comical, where they against the likes of High school teams USC plays ie the bottom half of the big ten?
Ohio Slow is going to expose Iowa in my opinion.
At least LSU controls it's own destiny.

The computers all have Iowa at #1 due to strength of schedule. They have Texas at #8 I think.

Here's the scenario I'd love to see. LSWho wins out their schedule and gets revenge against FL in the SEC championship game. TX loses to OK State and USC gets handed it's head by Oregon (or Arizona).

Assuming Iowa wins out it would create BCS havoc.

The NCG would probably be either Iowa vs LSWho or the pollsters could surprise everyone by voting in an undefeated TCU or Cincinnati. (I'd dearly love to see that! LOL).

If Iowa were to go undefeated and LSU wins out and the rest of my scenario occurs I feel that LSU would be the #2 team but leaving out an undefeated TCU, Cincinnati (and to a lesser extent Boise) would create BCS chaos again. :)

But you're pretty much correct, The pollsters aren't going to come off the top 3 as long as they keep winning. There is a remote chance that if Iowa defeats OSU in dominating fashion and Texas plays a close game against OK St, then IA could leap frog Texas but that's a long shot, damned pollsters!

So I'm now officially an LSU fan as they can do more to upset the BCS apple cart then any team in Div IA ball. LOL

Another scenario I would like. If LSU wins out and USC wins out, and TX wins out and OSU wins out then the NCG would probably be TX and USC, in which case I'd love to see a rematch of OSU vs LSU in the Rose Bowl.

I don't think that would happen as LSU would go to the Sugar Bowl.

The biggest problem with your "what if" scenarios is that LSU has to come to Tuscaloosa and play Bama. And Bama will have had two weeks to get ready. Smart money would be on Bama in that game. And the rest of our schedule is going to fall our way. MS State is run oriented, and that won't happen against us.

Our passing offense is a joke. But with an extra week to recover and regroup, Saban will have the offense clicking enough to win out the remainder of our schedule.

And our defense can stop anybody out there as long as we don't leave them on the field for 45 mins of the game.

This game was our stumbling, as most teams have. The upside is that we didn't lose.

I see Bama facing Texas, Iowa, or even USC in the NC game.

I agree you'll be favored, but LSU does have a good D. And if your one dimensional you have a much bigger chance to lose.
My number is 200, if Jefferson passes over 200 LSU wins.

another interesting scenario. If LSU wins out and Bama only loses to LSU, then Texas wins out and OSU wins out. Then USC and Texas would probably play in the NCG and LSU would go to the Sugar Bowl meaning the Rose Bowl would probably pick Bama or Florida to play OSU.

Dude put down the crack pipe.
Here me know believe me later. LSU wins out it's who's playing LSU in the championship game.

Back