Bama is going all the way

Yes, we know. Legends in your own minds. That's probably why most SEC fans don't want a play off.

dude your dumb, you sure your not a republican.

Big ten = no Chanmpionship game

Sec = no hiding from a championship game.

You should really give up now.

LOL, there's only a debate with idiots

3 of the last 5 champions are from the SEC
SEC had 3 in the top ten first time in 50yrs, guess what last time it happened it was the sec too.

dude your dumb, you sure your not a republican.

Big ten = no Chanmpionship game

Sec = no hiding from a championship game.

You should really give up now.
Lets see, OSU played USC in the non-conf season and lost a very close and hard fought game. OSU also played Navy (6-2) in a tough game. LSWho toughest nonconf-opponent is that feared and dreaded national powerhouse Louisiana-Lafeyette.

LOL, there's only a debate with idiots

3 of the last 5 champions are from the SEC
SEC had 3 in the top ten first time in 50yrs, guess what last time it happened it was the sec too.
Yea, yea, yea, cherry pick your numbers. Check the record books sonny. The SEC has 25 official national championships. The Big 10 has 28. The SEC has only 1 team with over 800 wins. The Big 10 has 3 and the midwest has 5 teams with over 800 wins.

Clearly, when you look over the whole history of College Football the midwest has dominated over the years and clearly shows that the Big 10, the Big 12 have been the toughtest conferences over the years followed by the SEC in third place. Hell only one team in the SEC has won more national Championships then lowly Minnesota but to give the SEC it's due, Bama has won more national titles than anyone and would be in the 800 club if they hadn't of cheated. Most ironic of all is that the best football program in the south doesn't even play in the SEC. That be Texas.
LOL

Even when it will end the "SEC is the best conference" mythology?

It might and it might not. But it will give Bama the chance to play anyone who gets into the tourney.

Remember, OSU lost a close one to USC, but Bama opened the season against VaTech.

Mott, I think I speak for almost everyone when I say, you need to shut up about Ohio Slow. We get that you are a fan, hell, everyone needs fans, even lowly Auburn... *crickets chirping* but my god man, that's all you want to talk about, how fucking great OSU is, when OSU hasn't ever been worth a shit, except for one year when they had a decent Heisman RB and loose cannon coach! Most of the time they get completely smoked by some half-ass bunch of west coast pussies, and embarrass everyone from the East who loves college football. They have choked more times than Linda Lovelace. I mean, I understand you are their biggest fan and all, but you trying to make OSU look great is comparable to me claiming the Alabama Symphony is on par with the Boston Pops. You just come off sounding like a goofy blowhard fan who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. Of course.... that's what you are, but still!

Mott, I think I speak for almost everyone when I say, you need to shut up about Ohio Slow. We get that you are a fan, hell, everyone needs fans, even lowly Auburn... *crickets chirping* but my god man, that's all you want to talk about, how fucking great OSU is, when OSU hasn't ever been worth a shit, except for one year when they had a decent Heisman RB and loose cannon coach! Most of the time they get completely smoked by some half-ass bunch of west coast pussies, and embarrass everyone from the East who loves college football. They have choked more times than Linda Lovelace. I mean, I understand you are their biggest fan and all, but you trying to make OSU look great is comparable to me claiming the Alabama Symphony is on par with the Boston Pops. You just come off sounding like a goofy blowhard fan who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. Of course.... that's what you are, but still!

Aw hell Dixie, the man is a fan. He is talking up his team. I did the same thing for Bama during the "Mike Years". (Dubose, Price, & Shula)

And I thought you were worthless, nice buckeye burn!!!

:rant:

I wasn't talking up my team. Hell I didn't even mention them. I just stated some facts. That historicaly the Big 10 and the Big 12 have been the best conferences in NCAA Div IA football with the SEC being #3 and that the best football team in the South, Texas, doesn't even play in the SEC and Texas does play outside of it's own back yard and doesn't run away from playing tough away games against top non-conf teams or against northern opponents who play outside in the cold and rain. Which is why they are the best team in the south. (though that brings up a question, would Oklahoma be considered a midwest, southern or western team?)

I guess you can't handle that Bama isn't in the 800 club like other top programs like Michigan, OSU, Noter Dame, Nebraska and Texas. Oh that's right, they would have been if they hadn't of been caught cheating. That's one thing nice about Ohio State. They don't have to cheat to win. :pke:

Back