BANNED! For questioning the holocaust.

I was recently banned from political hotwire for questioning the holocaust. What a joke! I wonder how many people around here would agree that anybody who would question the holocaust deserves to die a horrible death. Well just keep that in mind. Let's start out with the old testament. It justified the jews wiping out many innocent people just because they lived on land the jews say their god gave to them. If you agree with that, YOU are guilty of genocide! Or if you will, a holocaust.

Now let's move forward to the Armenian genocide. There is no doubt that it happened. It was carried out by a group called The Young Turks. They were in turn mostly, if not completely, made up of jews who had converted to islam. And don't try to bog me down by asking me for links. If you don't believe it, get off your lazy ass and look it up for yourself. If you support the jews, YOU are also guilty of this genocide-holocaust.

But if that's not good enough for you, let's move on to the Bolshevik revolution in Russia. The Bolsheviks were mostly made up of jews. In total, Russian communists are said to have been responsible for the greatest genocide in human history. 80 to 100 million KILLED! You can take the word of this Russian Nobel Laureate on that. He was a Russian historian and novelist.
VnNFGD3.jpg

I will also show you a picture with a quote of the head of the Russian NKVD. This one jew alone is said to have orchestrated the untimely deaths of at least 10 million people.
https://i.imgur.com/NbUPWF4.jpg

So if you support the jews or our helping the Russians in WW II, YOU are again guilty of this genocide-holocaust. Lastly, (though there is much more) after WW II, the Americans, British and French took many German ex-soldiers and held them as prisoners of ex-war in Europe. While held captive, 1.5 to 1.7 million were killed. The most likely reason probably being that "Dead men tell no tales." Don't believe it? Just enter into your browser "Eisenhower's Holocaust."

So true or not, I piss on the jewish "holocaust." The jews themselves WERE guilty of much worse. So let's get back to that question of those who question the holocaust being deserving of dying a horrible death, What do you think now.

God told the Hebrews to kill the Canaanites. Smash the little babies heads into the rocks. So, ... if God told them to do it, it must be Kosher. (?)

"The Protocols of the Elders of Zion (Russian: Протоколы сионских мудрецов) or The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is a fabricated antisemitic text purporting to describe a Jewish plan for global domination. The hoax, which was shown to be plagiarized from several earlier sources, some not antisemitic in nature,[1] was first published in Russia in 1903, translated into multiple languages, and disseminated internationally in the early part of the 20th century. According to the claims made by some of its publishers, the Protocols are the minutes of a late 19th-century meeting where Jewish leaders discussed their goal of global Jewish hegemony by subverting the morals of Gentiles, and by controlling the press and the world's economies."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion

I was recently banned from political hotwire for questioning the holocaust. What a joke! I wonder how many people around here would agree that anybody who would question the holocaust deserves to die a horrible death. Well just keep that in mind. Let's start out with the old testament. It justified the jews wiping out many innocent people just because they lived on land the jews say their god gave to them. If you agree with that, YOU are guilty of genocide! Or if you will, a holocaust.

Now let's move forward to the Armenian genocide. There is no doubt that it happened. It was carried out by a group called The Young Turks. They were in turn mostly, if not completely, made up of jews who had converted to islam. And don't try to bog me down by asking me for links. If you don't believe it, get off your lazy ass and look it up for yourself. If you support the jews, YOU are also guilty of this genocide-holocaust.

But if that's not good enough for you, let's move on to the Bolshevik revolution in Russia. The Bolsheviks were mostly made up of jews. In total, Russian communists are said to have been responsible for the greatest genocide in human history. 80 to 100 million KILLED! You can take the word of this Russian Nobel Laureate on that. He was a Russian historian and novelist.
VnNFGD3.jpg

I will also show you a picture with a quote of the head of the Russian NKVD. This one jew alone is said to have orchestrated the untimely deaths of at least 10 million people.

So if you support the jews or our helping the Russians in WW II, YOU are again guilty of this genocide-holocaust. Lastly, (though there is much more) after WW II, the Americans, British and French took many German ex-soldiers and held them as prisoners of ex-war in Europe. While held captive, 1.5 to 1.7 million were killed. The most likely reason probably being that "Dead men tell no tales." Don't believe it? Just enter into your browser "Eisenhower's Holocaust."

So true or not, I piss on the jewish "holocaust." The jews themselves WERE guilty of much worse. So let's get back to that question of those who question the holocaust being deserving of dying a horrible death, What do you think now.

th (3).jpeg

"The Protocols of the Elders of Zion (Russian: Протоколы сионских мудрецов) or The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is a fabricated antisemitic text purporting to describe a Jewish plan for global domination. The hoax, which was shown to be plagiarized from several earlier sources, some not antisemitic in nature,[1] was first published in Russia in 1903, translated into multiple languages, and disseminated internationally in the early part of the 20th century. According to the claims made by some of its publishers, the Protocols are the minutes of a late 19th-century meeting where Jewish leaders discussed their goal of global Jewish hegemony by subverting the morals of Gentiles, and by controlling the press and the world's economies."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion

VnNFGD3.jpg

I was thinking it's obvious this newbie is a troll since it's like the 5th one in the last few weeks. Way to validate suspicions. The last one was trying to glorify rape. Maybe try to blend into the site before you drop the troll bombs. To go with those things from the start makes you look like a flaming troll.

VnNFGD3.jpg

eat shit and die goyim

"And here’s the other thing: we don’t even know if Solzhenitsyn actually said this. The only place it’s quoted is in a book by one David Duke. How best to describe him…? Let’s just say that his Wikipedia entry begins with the following: “David Ernest Duke (born July 1, 1950) is an American white nationalist, anti-semitic conspiracy theorist, far-right politician, and former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan.” Yep, that’ll do for starters.

In his book he reports that Solzhenitsyn told him this in a 2002 interview, but as far as I’m aware, if the meeting took place, they were the only two people there. Here’s a link to the Amazon page for his book. Go on, go read some of the reviews. I’ll wait."

We keep getting newbies one after another that are just trolling. They seem to end up MIA in no time and we get a newbie showing up to troll. I wouldn't doubt it's been the same person.

You're a newbe...Are you one of them?? :|

VnNFGD3.jpg

th (3).jpeg

VnNFGD3.jpg

you're retarded. welcome to jpp.

Back