Barney Fife

Real people do real work and produce real product for the betterment of mankind; all mankind, regardless of race.

Wait? Is that like some kind of code or something, you know, about Dark Soul ... like ... are you saying Dark Soul is ... black?

Listen, jack. You are a mocker and bounce around here like a court jester fool. Why do you not correct your fool testimonies and stop your foolish mocking ? And you are welcome.

Listen, jack. You are a mocker and bounce around here like a court jester fool. Why do you not correct your fool testimonies and stop your foolish mocking ? And you are welcome.

I'm not convinced Dark Soul is a 'Contractor'.

Dark Soul said:

Oh boy.

Another Dark Stool fairy tale.

Dollars against donuts he gets these stories from some construction and contractors forum.

Probably copies and pastes them directly from there to here.

reminds me of an insurance claim I dealt with for a client.......the insurance adjuster allowed for replacement of all the charred ceiling joists but didn't allow money for new dry wall for the ceiling.....I can't quite figure how he expected them to remove the joists but leave the drywall in place........

reminds me of an insurance claim I dealt with for a client.......the insurance adjuster allowed for replacement of all the charred ceiling joists but didn't allow money for new dry wall for the ceiling.....I can't quite figure how he expected them to remove the joists but leave the drywall in place........

Why the hell would a janitor think it was his job to deal with an insurance claim???? :dunno:

Oh boy.

Dollars against donuts he gets these stories from some construction and contractors forum.

Bizarre that someone feels the need to toot their own horn like that on a forum like this.

Who gives a fuck? He can read a code. BFD

Oh boy.

Then let google be your friend. But it's not.

:evilnod:

I find "Jack" extremely entertaining.

The novelty of "jack" lost it's novelty a month ago. The whole amazonerd/ Goodreads shitflood lost any novelty of newess it had several months ago. Now I just wish they would die from their terminal TDS. And I also did mock and reject OSB boards until I saw their value after many years.

Of course you do. ;)

I loved your story about the OSB on the roof being exposed to rain, snow, storms, sun, and humid weather ... and being just as new and solid as the day it came out of the Factory.
This is very entertaining. Keep up the good work.

I loved your story about the OSB on the roof being exposed to rain, snow, storms, sun, and humid weather ... and being just as new and solid as the day it came out of the Factory.

:rofl2:

Obvious bullshit.

Probably picked that story up by listening to construction workers getting drunk and telling each other bullshit stories at his local bar.

Obvious bullshit.

Probably picked that story up by listening to construction workers getting drunk and telling each other bullshit stories at his local bar.

Well, ... we get to benefit by Dark Soul re-telling the Tall Tales here on the Forum. :)

Back