Barney Fife

LOL you can't blame the keyboard. Here you misspelled "tattoo" 35 times before you finally read what someone said in response who corrected you.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/search.php?searchid=2716998

:creepysmile:

So you wanna fuck with people over spelling and grammar issues?

How about we discuss your own dumbass gaffes.

Post #49, pg 4 of this thread:

Still 50 feet away I looked up, saw the addition and the experience caused me to freeze in my tracts. The blood ran out of my face and my eyes must have gotten very wide.

So it caused you to "...freeze in (your) TRACTS"????

WTF are your "tracts" anyway?

Do you live in tract housing? We're you standing in the middle of a large open field or woodland?

tractdef.jpg

Or did you mean to say "tracks" but you just don't have a good enough command of the English language to have used the proper word?

Or maybe you just always thought the word "track" was spelled "tract".

I can hear you back in high school.... "Ah wuz gonna try out for the tract 'n field team, but the coach said Ah wuz too fat 'n slow".

Or... "Ah likes ta takes my uh'maginurry custom car out n' drive it on the race tract"

:palm: Way to go, Cletus.

So you wanna fuck with people over spelling and grammar issues?

How about we discuss your own dumbass gaffes.

Post #49, pg 4 of this thread:

So it caused you to "...freeze in (your) TRACTS"????

WTF are your "tracts" anyway?

Do you live in tract housing? We're you standing in the middle of a large open field or woodland?

tractdef.jpg

Or did you mean to say "tracks" but you just don't have a good enough command of the English language to have used the proper word?

Or maybe you just always thought the word "track" was spelled "tract".

I can hear you back in high school.... "Ah wuz gonna try out for the tract 'n field team, but the coach said Ah wuz too fat 'n slow".

Or... "Ah likes ta takes my uh'maginurry custom car out n' drive it on the race tract"

:palm: Way to go, Cletus.

Yes, I meant to write "tracks". Thank you for pointing that out.

See how easy that was?

:cheers:

That the search just did it on its own.

Do you lose your focus that fast, halfwit?

Nah. I just wanted you to be specific so you don't have an excuse as I prove that you lack the knowledge of this basic forum function.

Image 1 below is the top of the first page for the search return, Image 2 is the bottom which shows the count.

:kipyes:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 2
What are you and the slope having for dinner tonight? Hyena or just domestic dog?

Wow, Twatsky the board's self appointed racist watchpoodle approves of your racist language. Did you know that Jeremy Clarkson nearly got the sack from Top Gear for using the racist epithet slope? Hard to know who is the biggest hypocritical cunt out of you lot, maybe Twatsky by a short nose. He is certainly the most hypocritical cunt on here.

Nah. I just wanted you to be specific so you don't have an excuse as I prove that you lack the knowledge of this basic forum function.

Image 1 below is the top of the first page for the search return, Image 2 is the bottom which shows the count.

:kipyes:

Pitiable little obsessive liar.

What code did you stroke your meat to today, Tattoo?

Wow, Twatsky the board's self appointed racist watchpoodle approves of your racist language. Did you know that Jeremy Clarkson nearly got the sack from Top Gear for using the racist epithet slope? Hard to know who is the biggest hypocritical cunt out of you lot, maybe Twatsky by a short nose. He is certainly the most hypocritical cunt on here.

“Nearly” suckee fuckee? :rofl2:

Easy fix for you, cunt. You’re merely too stupid to take advantage of it.

Back