Barney Fife

I can't help but to notice that the liberals here suddenly became quiet. None are man enough to admit being totally wrong. What small people they are.

lol

From the guy who thinks one needs to “man up” for something as serious as a typo. Priceless!

Fucking loser.

Instead if a code, maybe he can tell us about some street signs he was able to read today. VERY exciting!

I was hoping more like "As I drove through the Front Gate of the Construction Site, something caught my eye on the 23rd Floor, it looked like the Sprinkler guy hadn't used enough pipe dope on the Sprinkler Head and I knew there was going to be a problem. I immediately informed everyone I was a Structural Engineer and was closing the entire Project down and everybody had to get their tools and be off the Job Site in 5 minutes." ... or something like that.

I was hoping more like "As I drove through the Front Gate of the Construction Site, something caught my eye on the 23rd Floor, it looked like the Sprinkler guy hadn't used enough pipe dope on the Sprinkler Head and I knew there was going to be a problem. I immediately informed everyone I was a Structural Engineer and was closing the entire Project down and everybody had to get their tools and be off the Job Site in 5 minutes." ... or something like that.

:rofl2:

:rofl2:

Jack you are veering towards being a twat, Nonads and Dumber are a prize pair of cunts and you are guilty by association.

I believe the topic at hand is "Storytelling". I love hearing 'stories' from Dark Soul as he comes onto the scene, flashes his North Carolina State-issued Structural Engineers Badge and, through the use of his X-Ray vision powers, shuts Construction Projects down at the snap of his fingers. How many lives has he saved, how many millions of dollars has he saved, has Dark Soul really received the accolades that he deserves ... THAT is the question my friend.

And you couldn't even do that. :rofl2:

Man up (def) - be brave or tough enough to deal with an unpleasant situation.

Oh, the incredible unpleasantness of inserting the wrong letter from your phone keyboard! It causes the heartbreak of psoriasis and tears families apart!

Get a fucking life, you sad, obsessive anal wart. Go masturbate to some fucking obscure building code.

Oh, the incredible unpleasantness of inserting the wrong letter from your phone keyboard! It causes the heartbreak of psoriasis and tears families apart!

Get a fucking life, you sad, obsessive anal wart. Go masturbate to some fucking obscure building code.

Has your wife finished smoking your pork? Guano wants to know, he's has a keen interest in porcine related matters.

Has your wife finished smoking your pork? Guano wants to know, he's has a keen interest in porcine related matters.

Well, good ol’ suckee fuckee steps in. You rikey ‘happy finish’ yankee boy?

What kind of dog do you and suckee fuckee prefer? A leaner cut like a doberman or perhaps more like a St. Bernard?

I can remember when I paid $25 to take an online test to get your Texas State license to become a residential Real Estate Inspector.

I remember that I failed the test by only one question.

I was basically just trying to see if I knew enough already without having to take any coursework or prepare in any way for the test.

Anyway, had I passed the test, I would have received a State license!

Most of what was on the test was just basic common knowledge!

you failed a test of basic common knowledge.........no surprise......

LOL you can't blame the keyboard. Here you misspelled "tattoo" 35 times before you finally read what someone said in response who corrected you.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/search.php?searchid=2716998

:creepysmile:

Well, good ol’ suckee fuckee steps in. You rikey ‘happy finish’ yankee boy?

What kind of dog do you and suckee fuckee prefer? A leaner cut like a doberman or perhaps more like a St. Bernard?

He still remembers the very first words she ever spoke to him....

"Two dollah GI!!!!" :room:

Back