Best Type of Asian Cuisine

What Asian Cusine is Best?

• Total voters
I've only had Chinese, Vietnamese and Filipino. I almost got some Thai, but she only went for guys with money and I was still in college.

Food is one of those things that have no "best" type. Its according to individual tastes.

I put Thai as the top because I love it. Give me tom yum goong, laab, or satay any day of the week. But I can see how someone wouldn't like them.

Japanese food is much the same.

If someone likes chinese they like chinese.

Food is one of those things that have no "best" type. Its according to individual tastes.

I put Thai as the top because I love it. Give me tom yum goong, laab, or satay any day of the week. But I can see how someone wouldn't like them.

Italian all the way!

Typical Solitary. Can't even take a firm stance on cuisine.

Italian all the way!

It depends on what I'm in the mood for. Sometimes I want italian, sometimes thai, sometimes chinese, and there are even times when a big juicy cheeseburger is exactly what I want.

Typical Solitary. Can't even take a firm stance on cuisine.

Hell no, why make a stance that basically says all other types of food aren't as good?

And why allow someone to be berated because of what food they prefer?

Back