Best Type of Asian Cuisine

What Asian Cusine is Best?

• Total voters
All American boy. Just likes burger and Freedom Fries.
And maybe a synthetic Shake.
:usflag:

Damn straight. I think all Ameros and the anglophyllic rothschild spawn can admit that france sucks ass. Are there ANY neocons in france? Hell no. they practically got Kraut-o-fied in one invasion. Vichy France. a true embarrasment to noahides all around the world. Nearly Iranian.

Yeah, I'm definitely American when it comes to food. I'd make a fair Brit, because I have even less taste than your average burger chomping American.

Considering that the nicest resturant I've ever dined at (3 times now) is Buca di Beppos, then yes, I would say that the Garden is pretty tight. Now, maybe if I had dined at at a fancy venue with filet mignon and bills running upwards of $1000, then I would think differently...

Well, I have to say that Buca's is one of the better chain restaurants, that's just sad that its the nicest restaurant you've ever been to.

Well, I have to say that Buca's is one of the better chain restaurants, that's just sad that its the nicest restaurant you've ever been to.
LOL I like it though. I especially love their Tiramisu desert - that pudding-like cake with the rum and powdered topping. I've had it at picnics and dinner parties, but they go all out to make you remember dessert time. :clink:

Back