Best Type of Asian Cuisine

What Asian Cusine is Best?

• Total voters
Food is one of those things that have no "best" type. Its according to individual tastes.

I put Thai as the top because I love it. Give me tom yum goong, laab, or satay any day of the week. But I can see how someone wouldn't like them.

Japanese food is much the same.

If someone likes chinese they like chinese.

When in China I found that pronunciation is important.
I ordered Lo Mein but got Chitterlings :shock:

the correct pronunciation is low min. Not low main

I chose Thai and learned that I was in some good company. I like Chinese too, especially if I make it here at home. We don't have very good Chinese restaurants here.

Was Indian food on the list? I like that too.

I chose Thai and learned that I was in some good company. I like Chinese too, especially if I make it here at home. We don't have very good Chinese restaurants here.

Was Indian food on the list? I like that too.
Indian food has too many potatoes for people with potato allergies to feel comfortable.

It's delicious. A lot of it is made with coconut/coconut milk, ginger and peanuts or a spicy peanut sauce. Most is also quite spicy in a very tasty, fragrant manner. Drool -- I'm getting hungry!

Mmmmm, me too. I think I'll have the boyfriend pick some up tonight. I've been into Pad Kie Mow (sp?) lately. sooooooooooo good.

I hate Indian but I love non curry Thai dishes. I agree with chap...the smell is horrible IF it contains curry. The taste is even worse.

I went to Olive Garden tonight because my roommate had a giftcard burning a hole in his pocket. Never been there before, but it is pretty tiight. The place was packed so we sat at the bar.

Thai red curry with chicken and rice is in my top 3 favorite dishes. I hate seafood and raw seafood even more, so Japanese is bottom with me. When I was a kid though my brother loved Japanese and wanted to always go for his birthday, that sucked.

I went to Olive Garden tonight because my roommate had a giftcard burning a hole in his pocket. Never been there before, but it is pretty tiight. The place was packed so we sat at the bar.
Geez. Olive Garden... Tight? Just Geez. It's a one-size fits all churn and burn Italian restaurant.

It's good for a quick family gathering but "tight"?

Go to Maggioli's...

NO shit. Do you feel smart when say the most obvious idiotic things in the world?

Look dipstick, my post was in response to a pair of posters calling someone a faggot for answering chinese.

Its called context. Perhaps you have heard of the concept?

Go back to explaining how dangerous the reptilian hybrids are, it suits you.

Back