Biden allies call Trump 'senile' after rant about 'washing machines'

NakedHunterBiden

Judge clarifies: Yes, Trump raped E. Jean Carroll

• Trump railed against environmental policies that cause weaker water pressure
  • Democrats called it 'embarrassing' after Fox News cut away from the rant
Democrat Twitter erupted in attacks against Donald Trump's age and mental state after Fox News cut away from his rally rant about water pressure and usage.

President Joe Biden's campaign, allies and defenders called the moment 'embarrassing' for Trump and claimed the former president is 'senile.'

The 2024 race has largely devolved into arguments over which of the elderly men are more fit to serve another four years in office. Trump and Biden camps wage attacks over the way the other walks, talks and acts – claiming it indicates they are not mentally or physically fit enough for another term.

Trump and Biden will have the chance to put each other to the test during their first head-to-head debate of the 2024 election cycle on Thursday in Atlanta, Georgia hosted by CNN.

Whether Trump, 78, or Biden, 81, wins in November, either one will set the record for the oldest person ever elected to the White House.

Democrat Twitter erupted in attacks against Donald Trump's age and mental state after Fox News cut away from his rally rant about water pressure and usage.

President Joe Biden's campaign, allies and defenders called the moment 'embarrassing' for Trump and claimed the former president is 'senile.'

The 2024 race has largely devolved into arguments over which of the elderly men are more fit to serve another four years in office. Trump and Biden camps wage attacks over the way the other walks, talks and acts – claiming it indicates they are not mentally or physically fit enough for another term.

Trump and Biden will have the chance to put each other to the test during their first head-to-head debate of the 2024 election cycle on Thursday in Atlanta, Georgia hosted by CNN.

Whether Trump, 78, or Biden, 81, wins in November, either one will set the record for the oldest person ever elected to the White House.
I loved this part of the rant. "Beautiful, luxuriant hair..." Barf.

'The worst is your hair,' the former president went on. 'I have this beautiful luxuriant hair and I put stuff on. I put it in, lather. I like lots of lather because I like it to come out extremely dry because it seems to be slightly thicker that way. And I lather up and then you turn on this crazy shower and the thing drip, drip and you say I'm gonna be here for 45 minutes.' He posed a solution – rain."

ROFL

You Stalinists are melting down.

You tried to lie away the hundreds of videos showing Biden's severe dementia.

What is is a commie fuck to do?

oh right - slander Donald Trump. It's the democrat answer to everything. More lies and defamation will fix it.

No one believes you Comrade, no one.

Our appliances work less and less well because of the DC Overlords......I expect that I am not the only one who cares.

Correct. I had a firsthand explanation when i asked a repairman if the 14 year old washer I had should be fixed or get a new one. He laughed and said never get rid of the one I have.
Depends on the make and model really when its that old. For example, if the bearings in a front load washer go, they aren't worth the effort to replace. Yea, it can be done, but the labor involved, not the parts, is excessive. If the compressor on your refrigerator goes, toss it and get a new one.

Circuit boards are often problematic. You often cannot get an exact replacement and ones that differ, even slightly, often are not interchangeable.

On plumbing fixtures, if you know what to look for, you can remove or defeat the flow restrictors on those fairly easily when installing new ones. You just have to know what to look for.

Toilets, washers, dryers, dishwashers, gas stoves, ovens, shower heads, vehicles, furnaces, are just a few among the long list of what the government is corrently destroying.
The collapse in auto quality is more recent but the rest we are already about 15 years into. But we are now at the point were manufactures say with lot of evidence that with new regulations dishwashers simply wont work and the DC Overlord response is We Dont Care, which I take as another window onto the sadism of the WOKE Death Cult.

Depends on the make and model really when its that old. For example, if the bearings in a front load washer go, they aren't worth the effort to replace. Yea, it can be done, but the labor involved, not the parts, is excessive. If the compressor on your refrigerator goes, toss it and get a new one.

Circuit boards are often problematic. You often cannot get an exact replacement and ones that differ, even slightly, often are not interchangeable.
Top load washers the same. Press fit and not replaceable.

Top load washers the same. Press fit and not replaceable.
You can get bearings out if you have the tooling to do it. The problem is you have to disassemble the washer, then remove the bearings, clean up any rust and such, then install the new bearings. That means inside and outside bearing pullers, a good shop press and arbor press, a cylinder polishing tool and pneumatic tooling to use it (you can do electric there). You might even need specialized tooling to do it in some cases.

A frozen bearing or one that crumbles can result in needing cutting wheels and such to get the bits out.

Lots and lots of manhours in all that. Just not worth the time unless you absolutely don't have the money to spare but do have the time and skill to do it yourself.

ROFL

You Stalinists are melting down.

You tried to lie away the hundreds of videos showing Biden's severe dementia.

What is is a commie fuck to do?

oh right - slander Donald Trump. It's the democrat answer to everything. More lies and defamation will fix it.

No one believes you Comrade, no one.
Tax fraud - guilty
Sexual abuse - guilty
Defamation - guilty
Trump U fraud - guilty
Defrauding own charity - guilty
Falsifying records to influence election - guilty 34X

All facts. No lies.

BAM!

'The worst is your hair,' the former president went on. 'I have this beautiful luxuriant hair and I put stuff on. I put it in, lather. I like lots of lather because I like it to come out extremely dry because it seems to be slightly thicker that way. And I lather up and then you turn on this crazy shower and the thing drip, drip and you say I'm gonna be here for 45 minutes.' He posed a solution – rain."

Donald Trump Delivers Puzzling Speech About Cat Litter, Vaseline, And Cherries Dipped In Chocolate - Pundits Are Still To Provide Interpretations​

This reminds me of the lies about inflation, another thing that most of us know about because we have dealt with it in our lives.

These fuckers dont know went to stop lying.

Tax fraud - guilty
Sexual abuse - guilty
Defamation - guilty
Trump U fraud - guilty
Defrauding own charity - guilty
Falsifying records to influence election - guilty 34X

All facts. No lies.

BAM!

Wow, Gandhi was guilty too - though the justice system he was under was a bit more legitimate. Mandella was guilty as well, though DeKlerk was more legitimate than the Biden regime.

It's amusing you Marxists think that lawfare against political opponents on fabricated charges actually helps you.

Remember in January that it was Lawfare and YOU that put Trump back in the White House.

Notice how you Stalitists can't ever come up with videos? In fact we Americans post the videos - which show you commies as the fucking liars you are.

No, you like to take isolate words and phrases to form a fiction.

But in the age of Twitter and YouTube - it just doesn't work anymore.

Back