Biden allies call Trump 'senile' after rant about 'washing machines'

Wow, Gandhi was guilty too - though the justice system he was under was a bit more legitimate. Mandella was guilty as well, though DeKlerk was more legitimate than the Biden regime.

It's amusing you Marxists think that lawfare against political opponents on fabricated charges actually helps you.

Remember in January that it was Lawfare and YOU that put Trump back in the White House.
You’re comparing Trump to Gandhi and Mandella? He’s not qualified to wipe their asses.

Just fucking priceless!

• Trump railed against environmental policies that cause weaker water pressure
  • Democrats called it 'embarrassing' after Fox News cut away from the rant
Democrat Twitter erupted in attacks against Donald Trump's age and mental state after Fox News cut away from his rally rant about water pressure and usage.

President Joe Biden's campaign, allies and defenders called the moment 'embarrassing' for Trump and claimed the former president is 'senile.'

The 2024 race has largely devolved into arguments over which of the elderly men are more fit to serve another four years in office. Trump and Biden camps wage attacks over the way the other walks, talks and acts – claiming it indicates they are not mentally or physically fit enough for another term.

Trump and Biden will have the chance to put each other to the test during their first head-to-head debate of the 2024 election cycle on Thursday in Atlanta, Georgia hosted by CNN.

Whether Trump, 78, or Biden, 81, wins in November, either one will set the record for the oldest person ever elected to the White House.
tRump's deranged rants can't even be excused by Fox anymore.

Regulations on appliances have caused misery for consumers. Ask any repairman.
My family owns and operates a chain of appliance stores.

The problem isn't the government regs, it's the corporate greed. Everything is so cheaply made it falls apart in just a few years.

That's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard.

RIGHT, I mean throwing the political opposition in prison to thwart free and fair elections is necessary to ensure power by your party.

Joe Biden, Pol Pot, Mao - all thought this a great idea.

The problem isn't the government regs, it's the corporate greed. Everything is so cheaply made it falls apart in just a few years.

While true, I question the value proposition.

Yes, a washer bought today will last about 10 years rather than 30 for a dryer made in the 1970's. Still, in inflation adjusted dollars the dryer today will cost less than a third to buy and operate than the earlier one.

Electronics have a lot to do with it, PCB's have a limited lifespan, especially when subjected to heat and moisture,

Wrong but I will bet your parents are happy because people now replace appliances far more frequently than they did in the past.

The government has mandated the amount of water that can be used to flush toilets, wash clothes in washing machines, and dishes in dishwashers making them far less effective at doing their jobs. Ask any long time repairman about why this shit is being manufactured.
As for corporate greed which is what you lefties always use as an excuse for the government f*cking things up, let the market decide.

Cry a fucking river, pussy.

The best is yet to come for your felon.

Even a mindless Commie thug like you knows that will be gone in 6 months once the appeal is heard, Your filthy party never intended for it to stick - it's just there for you to attack free and fair elections with.

But you stepped on a rake - again.

ROFL

You Stalinists are melting down.

You tried to lie away the hundreds of videos showing Biden's severe dementia.

What is is a commie fuck to do?

oh right - slander Donald Trump. It's the democrat answer to everything. More lies and defamation will fix it.

No one believes you Comrade, no one.
It's all they have left. They can't really talk about:

Immigration and the border
The economy
World affairs and foreign policy
Biden's capacity for office
Greentard stuff

The few issues they do have get no traction outside the Left like:

Abortion
Gun confiscation
More taxes
DIE issues
LGBTPDQRSTUV++-=

So, all they have is attack Trump and Jan 6...

It's all they have left. They can't really talk about:

The economy
Greentard stuff

The few issues they do have get no traction outside the Left like:

Abortion
Gun confiscation
More taxes
DIE issues
LGBTPDQRSTUV++-=

So, all they have is attack Trump and Jan 6...
No one can talk to you about anything. All you ever write is that you hate the left. Nobody cares.

No one can talk to you about anything. All you ever write is that you hate the left. Nobody cares.
Yea, whatever...

Pick one of these topics for discussion and put down an opening position on it. I dare you!

The economy
Environmentalism / climate change

Yea, whatever...

Pick one of these topics for discussion and put down an opening position on it. I dare you!

The economy
Environmentalism / climate change
blah blah left bad

Sorry, you troll all the time. No one takes you seriously.

RIGHT, I mean throwing the political opposition in prison to thwart free and fair elections is necessary to ensure power by your party.

Joe Biden, Pol Pot, Mao - all thought this a great idea.
LOL

Now this fucking moron is trying to compare Biden to Mao and Pol Pot.

Folks, the hits just keep on comin’!

blah blah left bad

Sorry, you troll all the time. No one takes you seriously.
Yea, that's what I thought. You don't even have the courage to try and defend your senile, doddering, idiot ruining the country. All you have is insults, just like him.

Back