Biden approval rating jumps 13 points while Harris continues to lead Trump: USA Today poll

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks

Biden approval rating jumps 13 points while Harris leads Trump: poll​

President Biden’s approval rating has climbed 13 points over the last few months, while Vice President Harris has opened up a lead over former President Trump in November’s election.

Forty-eight percent of voters approve of Biden’s performance while 49% disapprove, representing a 13-point spike in support for Biden in the USA Today/Suffolk poll since the last time the poll asked the question in March.

Trump was the one who said he didn't need to debate when he was leading in the polls. Why wouldn't that apply to Harris also?

And she's debating him next week. She's not afraid. I'm sure Trump supporters are, though.
She was afraid to debate on Fox... She still hasn't given an interview. She's terrified for next week by the way...

I could be wrong, but I think history will judge Biden well. He had the most successful legislative initiatives of any president in the last 50 years, and he put aside his ego and stepped aside when it was obvious it would be in the best interest of the party and the nation.

President Biden’s approval rating has climbed 13 points over the last few months, while Vice President Harris has opened up a lead over former President Trump in November’s election.

Forty-eight percent of voters approve of Biden’s performance while 49% disapprove, representing a 13-point spike in support for Biden in the USA Today/Suffolk poll since the last time the poll asked the question in March.

I'm not sure what your point is but it appears you rue the fact that the coup against Brandon succeeded.

Reactions: TOP

Didn't you just start a thread on this? 🤣

I could be wrong, but I think history will judge Biden well. He had the most successful legislative initiatives of any president in the last 50 years, and he put aside his ego and stepped aside when it was obvious it would be in the best interest of the party and the nation.
And why was it obvious?

No, she isn't.

Do you have any indication whatsoever that she is "terrified for next week?" Anything at all?
Yes she is...She taped the "interview"... That should have been her practice and she just couldn't do it... ...You can clearly see how nervous she is. When she's given the last couple identical speeches...in different voices...lol... She's also talking on the phone while she's got earbuds in...;)

Last edited:
Feel free to link to a previous thread I authored about Biden's approval jumping 13 points.

Failure to provide a link to the thread you claim exists will be taken as evidence you lied your flabby ass off.
My bad...it's just this one....;) You are so colorful..
Lol

And you suck at reading comprehension.
"I'm not sure what your point is ... it appears..."

For the Smartest and Most Interesting Man On The Internet you're pretty stupid. lol
He's only the second smartest and most interesting at the moment... According to the first smartest and most interesting and richest....lol

Back