Biden approval rating jumps 13 points while Harris continues to lead Trump: USA Today poll

Yes she is...She taped the "interview"... That should have been her practice and she just couldn't do it... ...You can clearly see how nervous she is. When she's given the last couple identical speeches...in different voices...lol... She's also talking on the phone while she's got earbuds in...;)

As I thought, you have nothing.

I have literally never seen her look nervous. She's a confident person. I have no idea what you're even talking about w/ the phone stuff.

You're very partisan - and you see everything through that lens. Trump will likely not win the upcoming debate, but I have no doubt MAGA's think he will. He'll bluster, insult, lie & ramble.

"Cackles" is an old misogynist characterization that unfortunately many women have had to put up with as they get to positions of power in politics, corporations or elsewhere.
boo hoo. she cackles. it is the best description for her nails on the chalkboard laugh. you know it too - because you right away knew who I was describing while I didn't actually say so.

trump is the one trying to weasel out of a debate.
Not at all ...there should have been one today... but she chickened out... And she's still fussing about the one next week... I'm not sure why...

I have literally never seen her look nervous. She's a confident person. I have no idea what you're even talking about w/ the phone stuff.

You're very partisan - and you see everything through that lens. Trump will likely not win the upcoming debate, but I have no doubt MAGA's think he will. He'll bluster, insult, lie & ramble.
Trump's gonna rip that bitch a new asshole in the debate...if she even shows up
(that's even when she gets the questions like Biden did last election).

boo hoo. she cackles. it is the best description for her nails on the chalkboard laugh. you know it too - because you right away knew who I was describing while I didn't actually say so.

No. I knew who you were describing because you were responding to my post about Harris.

She looks and sounds nervous all the time... You may call it bubbly and confident..lol... She's always trying to distract everyone from the fact that she can't speak extemporaneously.. She surely did not look confident in that taped interview... I'm not partisan... I'm just honest... She's a huge phony ....There's no way that you can't see that...

Trump's gonna rip that bitch a new asshole in the debate...if she even shows up
(that's even when she gets the questions like Biden did last election).

Why do you think that?

She's a former prosecutor - and she was a good one. Trump is not good in debates.

It's wishful thinking. Democrats can't wait for the debate. MAGA's will think Trump won no matter what, but it's unlikely he will even come close.

It was half and half. But I only mentioned Harris & Trump, and it was obvious you weren't applying "cackle" to Trump.

Nice try.
I wish I could say the same for you - you continue to prove to be a shit stain of thie highest order

Why would it be bad for Kamala to not debate?

lets see. She has given 1 interview since being coronated. She did not go through a normal vetting process like other candidates running for national office. she has changed on most every position she ran under the last go around.

That you would pretend it is cool for her to continue to run a basement campaign and not do a single debate shows you are who I say you are.

a shitty shit stain.

Oh, shit that's funny!!!

I guess they do say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so I'm flattered.

Should I say "thank you"?
Oh, shit that's funny!!!

I guess they do say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so I'm flattered.

Should I say "thank you"?

I wish I could say the same for you - you continue to prove to be a shit stain of thie highest order

Why would it be bad for Kamala to not debate?

lets see. She has given 1 interview since being coronated. She did not go through a normal vetting process like other candidates running for national office. she has changed on most every position she ran under the last go around.

That you would pretend it is cool for her to continue to run a basement campaign and not do a single debate shows you are who I say you are.

a shitty shit stain.

She's out on the road every single day. And I never said it would be best for her to not debate.

But, your posts & goalpost moves are boring, as is your repetitive, ineffectual insult.

I will no longer read or respond to your posts. All the best.

Back