Biden approval rating jumps 13 points while Harris continues to lead Trump: USA Today poll

That wasn't an offer of a debate, it was an attempt to avoid one.
There was an offer... She wouldn't accept... she was too afraid... She turned down another one as well... And she
Tried to "fix" the one next week..but that didn't work...lol...

Oh, shit that's funny!!!

I guess they do say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so I'm flattered.

Should I say "thank you"?
You're OK Mang. You just need to lighten up a bit. None of us is changing the world here. We all just blowing smoke.

She's out on the road every single day. And I never said it would be best for her to not debate.

But, your posts & goalpost moves are boring, as is your repetitive, ineffectual insult.

I will no longer read or respond to your posts. All the best.
you pretended her and Trump are the same in regards to transparency. LMFAO

He has debated democrats in this cycle and the last. He has given 35 interviews to her 1 softball attempt

you are a shit stain. it's so frigging obvious

If she's not afraid why isn't there a debate tonight?

Well, for starters - you didn't answer my question.

I'll answer it for you. If she was afraid to debate - she wouldn't debate. It's that simple.

Instead, we do have a debate on the schedule, and very soon. I have a strong feeling that not only is Harris looking very forward to that debate - but Democrats in general are.

Again - have you heard Trump lately? Have you heard his rambling "weaves?" Have you heard his lunatic claims, like the idea that there are Dem states that allow the execution of babies after birth?

I can't wait.

Well, for starters - you didn't answer my question.

I'll answer it for you. If she was afraid to debate - she wouldn't debate. It's that simple.

Instead, we do have a debate on the schedule, and very soon. I have a strong feeling that not only is Harris looking very forward to that debate - but Democrats in general are.

Again - have you heard Trump lately? Have you heard his rambling "weaves?" Have you heard his lunatic claims, like the idea that there are Dem states that allow the execution of babies after birth?

I can't wait.
She has to do the one next week. She had no choice... She tried to change everything up but it didn't work... How is she going to debate for ninety minutes without notes? It will be easy to tell if she got little clues about what the questions were going to be ahead of time...lol...
I have never heard him talk about execution of babies after birth.... Are you referring to states who have no abortion restrictions at all?

Are you crazy? The debate is going on since Trump found out his many excuses would not fly. Why would she be afraid of that idiot?
Is there is no debate tonight? There is a town hall... She tried to get some rules changed for the debate next week. But they were not accepted... There should have been three debates... She couldn't get out of next week.... Why won't she Do interviews or press conferences?

She has to do the one next week. She had no choice... She tried to change everything up but it didn't work... How is she going to debate for ninety minutes without notes? It will be easy to tell if she got little clues about what the questions were going to be ahead of time...lol...
I have never heard him talk about execution of babies after birth.... Are you referring to states who have no abortion restrictions at all?

No - I'm referring to his claiming that some Dem states actually allow baby executions after birth. He just said it again at his rally last Friday. It's a claim he has made several times.

That's alarming, right?

Guess we'll see how Harris handles herself without notes. I'm not worried a bit. Like I said - I couldn't be more excited about it. She'll embarrass the rambling, delusional Trump.

And you suck at reading comprehension.
"I'm not sure what your point is ... it appears..."

For the Smartest and Most Interesting Man On The Internet you're pretty stupid. lol
Why didn't you ask me what I thought, instead of attempting to read my mind, aka "it appears"

No - I'm referring to his claiming that some Dem states actually allow baby executions after birth. He just said it again at his rally last Friday. It's a claim he has made several times.

That's alarming, right?

Guess we'll see how Harris handles herself without notes. I'm not worried a bit. Like I said - I couldn't be more excited about it. She'll embarrass the rambling, delusional Trump.
I have never heard anything about baby executions...ever...
She didn't do well today with notes...just saying...she looks and sounds less than joyful...

Back