Biden approval rating jumps 13 points while Harris continues to lead Trump: USA Today poll

Not at all ...there should have been one today... but she chickened out... And she's still fussing about the one next week... I'm not sure why...
Really, Gospodin Toxic? You have bug in Harris bra to send campaign info to Motherland? Khorosho, tovarishin, khorosho.

OCUgBcS.gif
OCUgBcS.gif
OCUgBcS.gif

Why do you think that?

She's a former prosecutor - and she was a good one. Trump is not good in debates.

It's wishful thinking. Democrats can't wait for the debate. MAGA's will think Trump won no matter what, but it's unlikely he will even come close.
We probably need to create a forum drinking game. One swig every time he bellows over her. That's how he debates.

I mean, Biden got a landmark climate bill passed, a landmark infrastructure bill passed, a landmark economic stimulus passed, a landmark healthcare and technology bill passed with just razor thin majorities in the two housed of congress. Pretty impressive.
Also got us out of a 20 year war that was going nowhere. Those are things time will only look more kindly upon.

Well, for starters - you didn't answer my question.

I'll answer it for you. If she was afraid to debate - she wouldn't debate. It's that simple.

Instead, we do have a debate on the schedule, and very soon. I have a strong feeling that not only is Harris looking very forward to that debate - but Democrats in general are.

Again - have you heard Trump lately? Have you heard his rambling "weaves?" Have you heard his lunatic claims, like the idea that there are Dem states that allow the execution of babies after birth?

I can't wait.
This was a brilliant post. Unfortunately Toxic TOP believes that all of those things are true. She is terrified that Harris outshines Trump and is going to win in November. She has yet to address any of Harris's policies. She prefers to attack her appearance, race, education, accomplishments, gender, and perceived mental and emotional status. Oh, and Harris is "stupid." In short, Toxic is both envious of her, and fears that she will win. And the one who is both stupid and scared. lol

We probably need to create a forum drinking game. One swig every time he bellows over her. That's how he debates.
A shot every time she cackles or produces a word salad? I suspect 10 minutes into the debate participants in that would be on their way to the emergency room from alcohol poisoning...

Why do you think that?

She's a former prosecutor - and she was a good one. Trump is not good in debates.

It's wishful thinking. Democrats can't wait for the debate. MAGA's will think Trump won no matter what, but it's unlikely he will even come close.
She's an idiot when it comes to foreign affairs. She acts like this job is a joke.

Back