Biden's Hurricane Response.

Many of the hurricane victims are cut off from communications and are running out of food and water. And Biden is at the beach and Harris is at a California fund raiser? Where is the Oval Office address and mobilization of the Army and National Guard? We have thousands of helicopters that can transport food and water in and sick and injured out of the stricken areas. These people need help NOW. Trump is doing fund raisers for them and has asked Musk to provide Star Link to reestablish communications for those that are cut off without phones or internet. LASTED Bush for flying over New Orleans 2 days after Katrina to view the devastation. It has been almost a week and Biden and Harris have not even flown over the stricken areas, It is time to turn the page and get rid of the morons that currently occupy the White House. We have sent BILLIONS to Ukraine we could help these people whose money we sent to Ukraine.
LIES! EVIL LIES! BUTT HURT LIES!

Pernicious Lies!​

As usual, ExpressLame is a wicked and evil liar!

Here's the Truth!

milhosue-milhouse.gif

LIES! EVIL LIES! BUTT HURT LIES!

Pernicious Lies!​

As usual, ExpressLame is a wicked and evil liar!

Here's the Truth!

You say the most hurtful things.

:sadbaby:

The Federal Government did not preposition supplies for disaster relief. They haven't sent the National Guard or the Military to help deliver food and water to stranded people. This is a HUGE deal a $750 check is not going to cut it. Many of these people lost EVERYTHING. Biden needs to stop going to the beach and do his job. Harris needs to stop partying with celebrities and do her job. These people are incompetent.

Last edited:
You say the most hurtful things.

:sadbaby:

The Federal Government did not preposition supplies for disaster relief. They haven't sent the National Guard or the Military to help deliver food and water to stranded people. This is a HUGE deal a $750 check is not going to cut it. Many of these people lost EVERYTHING. Biden needs to stop going to the beach and do his job. Harris needs to stop partying with celebrities and do her job. These people are incompetent.
MORE LIES! More deceit! More misrepresentation of the facts!

Neighbor, I can assure you your parents raised you to be a better person than this!

And I believe you should set a better example for your own children to follow.

Lying is wrong! And I suggest you make this a moral principal in your life to set the best example for your children to follow!

I have tried to explain to you before that winning is not everything- as life is not about winning- it is everything about how YOU play the game!

NEXT!

That is just untrue. The Federal Government does not send the National Guard, but the state governments have all called up the National Guard. Supplies were prepositioned along the predicted course, but it became difficult to know the course after landfall. The rest of the supplies are being delivered now. 1,000 active duty soldiers from Fort Liberty were deployed immediately, with thousands of other active duty forces coming in with more supplies.

This is a huge effort by a government on top of its game.

That is just untrue. The Federal Government does not send the National Guard, but the state governments have all called up the National Guard. Supplies were prepositioned along the predicted course, but it became difficult to know the course after landfall. The rest of the supplies are being delivered now. 1,000 active duty soldiers from Fort Liberty were deployed immediately, with thousands of other active duty forces coming in with more supplies.

This is a huge effort by a government on top of its game.

The feds hate us.....over time fewer people can resist learning....the hate is shoved into our faces.

The WOKE being sadistic narcissistic fucks.

Reactions: TOP
The feds hate us.....over time fewer people can resist learning....the hate is shoved into our faces.

The WOKE being sadistic narcissistic fucks.
Let me guess, you get supported by the Federal Government, but have decided the Federal Government secretly hates you?

It does not appear that you are any worse for ware from this hurricane. I still remember when Hurricane Sandy hit us, we did not have electricity for a week. The politicians from places like Florida voted against sending aid to NJ/PA/NY. Our politicians had always voted for aid to places like Florida, but the Republicans did not want to return the favor.

We should have known that was going to happen. After 9/11, Wyoming got more than 50 times the per capita money as New York City.... Wyoming was not touched by 9/11, and was not really threatened by it.

We keep sending money to Red States that openly hate us.

Let me guess, you get supported by the Federal Government, but have decided the Federal Government secretly hates you?

It does not appear that you are any worse for ware from this hurricane. I still remember when Hurricane Sandy hit us, we did not have electricity for a week. The politicians from places like Florida voted against sending aid to NJ/PA/NY. Our politicians had always voted for aid to places like Florida, but the Republicans did not want to return the favor.

We should have known that was going to happen. After 9/11, Wyoming got more than 50 times the per capita money as New York City.... Wyoming was not touched by 9/11, and was not really threatened by it.

We keep sending money to Red States that openly hate us.
Please Sit Down.

Back