Biden's Hurricane Response.

Mayorkas says FEMA does not have enough money to help Americans survive the ravages of Helene. Thank God the Harris administration and Mayorkas were able to siphon off hundreds of millions to go to illegal immigrants

No, I wasn't.

He should have been in DC preparing a response to the hurricane.
He was on the beach or behind the gym beating the hell out of someone but it makes no difference, he wasn't in the White House situation room handling the situation.

Last edited:
Glenn Beck has delivered more aid to the residents of NC than Heels Up Harris's government has including private security to prevent the looting of those goods delivered.

I heard
what he said Initially... I'd like to hear what he's saying today... But mostly I'm listening to the people who needed help ...didn't get it... And still aren't... Of course, For some of those people It's too late...
I just heard Congressman Cory Mills is bring supplies like Starlink systems and generators and medications on helicopters and evacuating sick and injured from the hurricane area without the government's help. FINALLY Biden said the military would be sent to help. Joe why did it take you and Kamala take so long? People needed your help days ago. We have morons occupying the White House.

Reactions: TOP
His name, lying receptionist, remains extant.
He's a one man band...
I just heard Congressman Cory Mills is bringing supplies like Starlink systems and generators and medications on helicopters and evacuating sick and injured from the hurricane area without the government's help. FINALLY Biden said the military would be sent to help. Joe why did it take you and Kamala take so long? People needed your help days ago. We have morons occupying the White House.
Exactly... Their response was awful... It took embarrassing them to get them to take action... I still can't believe that he said he was "commanding" by being on the phone for two hours... They are morons...

Of course it matters where he physically was... No one is happy With the way that things were handled... From the beginning...
That's not what you clowns said when trump was spending so much time on the golf course, i.e. "presidents never stop working no matter where they are."

Back