black card + holyroller card =vick

Nothing could possibly be more obvious.

But I also understand that racism is a mechanism for those who themselves feel inferior. He probably thought he was an athlete. :)

Rob is elitist, talks about trailer trans and riff raff, etc...
and he is only concerned about rob and his dog.

your a racist Rob
What about the hunter that shoots Bambi in the face

Not the same. It is legal to hunt. It is legal to put your dog to sleep. It is not legal to train dogs to fight, it is not legal to brutally kill those dogs simply because you don't like the way they fight.

Not the same. It is legal to hunt. It is legal to put your dog to sleep. It is not legal to train dogs to fight, it is not legal to brutally kill those dogs simply because you don't like the way they fight.
If he wasn't betting what incentive did he have to kill underperforming dogs?

The idea that it's all good because 'he wasn't betting' seems odd to me.

IMO, it would make it WORSE if he wasn't betting, he was running this for what? The joy of watching animals die painfully?

I agree with Jamie Foxx. Abusing dogs is bad but our attention should be a little more focused on human murders.

I agree with Jamie Foxx. Abusing dogs is bad but our attention should be a little more focused on human murders.
If he killed that many humans over the past 5 years and was just now getting caught what do you think the reaction would be?

This Jamie Foxx statement is a non-sequitor.

Well, I see little difference in this and in shooting a deer in the face as top said, one of the rare occasions I agree with him, other than the prolonged cruelty, in any cases where that did occur.

Just because something is legal does not mean it should be legal, nor that it is not immoral.

That given, I think what Vick did was terrible, and I also think that Rob is a racist, the two are not mutually exclusive. And, I can only dream of the beautiful day when Americans get as up in arms over a dead child in Iraq, or in Afghanistan, as they do over some fucking dogs, I can tell you that. What a day that will be.

Well, I see little difference in this and in shooting a deer in the face as top said, one of the rare occasions I agree with him, other than the prolonged cruelty, in any cases where that did occur.

Just because something is legal does not mean it should be legal, nor that it is not immoral.

That given, I think what Vick did was terrible, and I also think that Rob is a racist, the two are not mutually exclusive. And, I can only dream of the beautiful day when Americans get as up in arms over a dead child in Iraq, or in Afghanistan, as they do over some fucking dogs, I can tell you that. What a day that will be.
You think it should be illegal to hunt?

Preposterous. The predation levels are not high enough. You would simply be forcing these animals to die by the scores of starvation and malnutrition. Some of the most painful and excruciating deaths imaginable. You are either one cold, unfeeling person, or you are not every educated on what would happen if hunting were ended.

If he killed that many humans over the past 5 years and was just now getting caught what do you think the reaction would be?

This Jamie Foxx statement is a non-sequitor.

I dunno thy aren't humans. I think 1 human death deserves much more outrage than 100 dog deaths but we don't see it.

Also I think white football players beating up their wives and dragging them down the street by their hair is worse but apparently it isn't of much concern.

You think it should be illegal to hunt?

Preposterous. The predation levels are not high enough. You would simply be forcing these animals to die by the scores of starvation and malnutrition. Some of the most painful and excruciating deaths imaginable.

Hmmm.

And isn't it ironic how the same thing could be said of humans?

I dunno thy aren't humans. I think 1 human death deserves much more outrage than 100 dog deaths but we don't see it.

Also I think white football players beating up their wives and dragging them down the street by their hair is worse but apparently it isn't of much concern.

Oh, well, if we started getting into how some very well known, and "heroic" athletes treat women, or I should say, abuse women, we could be here all day, but still, little outrage, because after all, these are DOGS we're talkign about here.

Back