Black man blows white mans head off in broad daylight

Was it yesterday that you said kids need to be whacked around periodically. I believe it was. I think "tan their ass" was your wording. Something like that.
I called for a 12B on you, you sick fuck.

If you ever raised your hand to anybody in front of me, I'd snap it off and then stick it up your rectum until it came out of your mouth, you sick fuck child abusing cracker.
You're the 12B violator.

Oh oh,.....you just committed another 12B. Because of your own obvious stupidity you will most likely get an even longer ban now. BTW,....anyone can look up my post and KNOW you are lying your lying your silly old as off and taking the post way out of context. oh,....and you couldnt kick MY ASS on my worst day.

Oh oh,.....you just committed another 12B. Because of your own obvious stupidity you will most likely get an even longer ban now. BTW,....anyone can look up my post and KNOW you are lying your lying your silly old as off and taking the post way out of context. oh,....and you couldnt kick MY ASS on my worst day.

My little girl could kick your ass inside out, never mind me, and since she's a domestic violence cop, she probably would if you ever showed your ugly-ass face in Boston, you sick, child abusing fuck.

My little girl could kick your ass inside out, never mind me, and since she's a domestic violence cop, she probably would if you ever showed your ugly-ass face in Boston, you sick, child abusing fuck.

Why would anyone ever go to a total SLUM like Boston? Like I said.....Repost what I said so you can look like the imbecile you are.

Why don't you two crackers both just drop the fuck dead?
I'm done with both of you.
The post is there, and I can't be fucking bothered to look for it for your sorry sakes.

Since you are too stupid I did it for you. Here is the post in question where according to Nifty I admitted to being a Child abuser..WTF? Now he gets banned for his own stupidity....:laugh:

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...toonist%92s-racist-rant&p=5519910#post5519910
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"This is EXACTLY the reason people on the right, the middle, and center left do not take the wokies serious. How could they? How could anybody? Its absurd. Instead they throw the wokies a few CRUMBS here and there quite frankly just to shut them up because its easier. They will never be taken seriously by those groups because those groups are filled with realists who cut through the nonsense and see things as they really are. That being, the wokies are merely a bunch of unruly children looking for a quick handout,...this is why throwing them a few crumbs here and there works so well. We have become LAZY bad parents,....we have rewarded bad behavior instead of handing out discipline simply because it takes less effort. We gave the screaming naughty child the ice cream they wanted instead of the ass tanning they deserved. This is why you now have 40 year old women and men living in their parents basements."

Can ANYONE with a brain show me where I am an admitted child abuser? LOL

Why don't you two crackers both just drop the fuck dead?
I'm done with both of you.
The post is there, and I can't be fucking bothered to look for it for your sorry sakes.

If you had half a brain you would have figured out that if I had really done what you say I would have been called out by a lot of people and not JUST YOU. You were too stupid to figure that out though. Enjoy your ban....

Since you are too stupid I did it for you. Here is the post in question where according to Nifty I admitted to being a Child abuser..WTF? Now he gets banned for his own stupidity....:laugh:

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...toonist%92s-racist-rant&p=5519910#post5519910
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"This is EXACTLY the reason people on the right, the middle, and center left do not take the wokies serious. How could they? How could anybody? Its absurd. Instead they throw the wokies a few CRUMBS here and there quite frankly just to shut them up because its easier. They will never be taken seriously by those groups because those groups are filled with realists who cut through the nonsense and see things as they really are. That being, the wokies are merely a bunch of unruly children looking for a quick handout,...this is why throwing them a few crumbs here and there works so well. We have become LAZY bad parents,....we have rewarded bad behavior instead of handing out discipline simply because it takes less effort. We gave the screaming naughty child the ice cream they wanted instead of the ass tanning they deserved. This is why you now have 40 year old women and men living in their parents basements."

I posted it on the Dilbert thread, you degenerate lowlife.

Like I said,...the story about the naughty kid getting the ice cream cone was an allegory,..obvious to anyone not named nifty...:laugh:.

Back