Black man blows white mans head off in broad daylight

Into Тhe Night;5766031 said:
This is what happens when you don't ban guns.

Lol, you clowns are beyond ignorant. If the victim would have had a gun he might have been able to defend himself. You would have hated that I bet. You people protect criminals and want to disarm law abiding Americans.

Didn't someone just post how much they enjoyed watching a video of some get one getting killed... over and over and over and over...:thinking:

Lol, you clowns are all the same. Don't like they new guy he has to be someone else. It's a Psychosis.

No, it's moral certainty. You have been on this site before with another name. The problem is, all you fucks are so stupid you all look the same. New guys don't come into an old thread and start attacking people at random. How fucking stupid do you think people are? Most are not as fucking stupid as you. Sorry 'Bill'

No, it's moral certainty. You have been on this site before with another name. The problem is, all you fucks are so stupid you all look the same. New guys don't come into an old thread and start attacking people at random. How fucking stupid do you think people are? Most are not as fucking stupid as you. Sorry 'Bill'

Lol, I haven't attacked people, I've simply stated factually how deranged leftists are. Sorry that bothers you. Morals? When do leftists have those? So, you'd rather I just not have an opposing opinion on the left then? Why? A lot of conservatives are worthless as well. From now on I'll just sing kumbaya and have a coke and a smile!

Back